Guardiola brought the Premier League back to the Etihad Stadium for the first time since 2014 in a season that saw his side also reach the quarter-final of the Champions League, but were defeated 5-1 on aggregate by Liverpool.
Mohamed Salah broke the record for the most goals in a 38-game Premier League season and claimed the league's Golden Boot award in Liverpool's 4-0 victory over Brighton at Anfield on Sunday.
"He told me that he is happy with what I am doing".
Mo Salah was speaking to EASPORTS.com after being named Premier League Player of the Seasonthis weekend.
With the Premier League campaign complete, it's time to hand out our end-of-season awards, as we turn our attention to the Player of the Season.
Moving away from City, Ederson's next challenge is to convince Brazil boss Tite that he's done enough to dislodge Alisson Becker from his starting spot at next month's World Cup in Russian Federation.
Boss Pep Guardiola: City will look to come back stronger next year
He has been the man that has scored some absolutely handsome goals at crucial times including goals in the FA Cup final and the League Cup final.
During the day's celebrations the players and staff can clearly be seen enjoying themselves with several alcoholic beverages, as is befitting a team who have just won any kind of trophy whatsoever.
Younger generations of footballers will be educated by the way he led the Manchester City midfield with composure on and off the ball.
Hoedt had another chance in the 25th minute but dragged wide at the far post following Tadic's latest set-piece delivery. We'll be in the best possible shape and we look forward to seeing what we can do'.
It's been almost a month since Manchester City won the title and everyone would have understood if they had mentally clocked off at that point. Director of football Txiki Begiristain praised the 24-year-old for his development between the sticks.
106 - Jesus' goal concluded the most prolific team season in Premier League history.
Arsenal finally earned their first away points of 2018 at the eighth attempt as they beat Huddersfield 1-0 in the last match of Arsene Wenger's 22-year tenure as manager.
- Huawei's Honor 10 flagship smartphone is finally here
- Iran-EU nuclear talks start in Brussels
- Harrison Ford digitally inserted into Solo: A Star Wars
- Rain in forecast every day with severe T-storms possible
- Palestinians killed, 1204 injured in Gaza protests
- Marquee race for governor leads Pennsylvania primary ballot
- Ernesto Valverde ANGRY after seeing unbeaten record end
- FA Cup final will not be my Chelsea farewell, says Conte
- Elon Musk restructures Tesla to iron out Model 3 production bottlenecks
- Lee finishes 7th at Players Championship