"We will see what we can do with him, there's still a little bit of work to do, but good to have him here", Klopp added on the topic of his compatriot's fitness. That's really what we need now and we are all happy about that.
The Reds were 4-0 winners against the Seagulls courtesy of goal from Mohamed Salah, Dejan Lovren, Dominic Solanke and Andy Robertson.
"So a fantastic achievement from the boys, a really, really nice performance over the whole season".
The Fifa World Player of the Year has 15 goals in this season's competition, five more than Salah, with both instrumental in successfully guiding their respective teams to Kiev.
It also ensured Salah claimed the Premier League golden boot, finishing two goals clear of Tottenham's Harry Kane - victor of the award in the previous two seasons - to add a sixth major individual honor to an already overflowing mantlepiece.
"We've got a charter booked for the 27th of May", he told the Daily Mail.
The Reds will be based in Marbella for four days as they focus on the challenge of overcoming Real Madrid.
"He is really hard to defend", Klopp said, "but he is young enough to improve".
"I've never played [against Real Madrid], however I've watched their games and they're very competitive".
"But what he is, in his mind he is a real goal-getter and that's cool".
The Egypt forward lifted the Golden Boot, given to the league's top scorer, to loud cheers after the game.
BT Sport has announced that it will livestream European club soccer's Uefa Champions League and Uefa Europa League on YouTube, as well as on its application and website.
Salah's tally is a new record for a 38-game Premier League campaign, eclipsing the previous mark of 31 achieved by Luis Suarez, Alan Shearer and Cristiano Ronaldo. "It will be exciting".
- Don't keep us in dark on rule changes, say Hamilton
- IPL 2018: Mumbai Indians face Kings XI Punjab in virtual knockout
- Bolton - US sanctions 'possible' on European firms over Iran
- Android P Will Not Anymore Send Notifications When Apps Stop Responding
- Marseille mené 1 à 0 à la pause — Europa League
- Watch the OnePlus 6 launch here today, live
- Senate votes to save net neutrality rules
- YouTube Music rumored to launch on Tuesday along with rebranded YouTube Premium
- Microsoft plans to take on iPad with low-priced Surface tablets
- Sooners and Cowboys Continue to Lead Men's Golf Regionals