It is available in 64GB/128GB/256GB storage variants as well. Yes, the back of the OnePlus 6 is covered with glass. OnePlus says that the device is water resistant, but it doesn't carry an IP rating of any kind, according to Android Police. OnePlus has also included a matching company logo at the back and an alert slider on the right edge in gold.
Connectivity wise, it has 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack.
OnePlus has teamed up with Marvel Studios to unveil their special edition flagship.
OnePlus had past year launched the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition and the OnePlus 5T Lava Red Edition as Limited-edition devices, and this time, the company has partnered with Marvel to launch the OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition. The display itself is excellent, and if you actually talk about notch then there is a software update that enables you to cover it. It is powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630 GPU.
You will be able to buy Midnight Black, Mirror Black color variants from May 22.
Apart from this, we have 3,300 mAh battery capacity similar to OnePlus 5T.
OnePlus unveils new flagship OnePlus 6 smartphone
There's the fingerprint scanner below the twin rear cameras and using the front camera this phone can execute an iPhone X-like face unlock, though it's nowhere as secure or accurate under low light. This dual camera setup consists of one 16 MP sensor and one 20 MP snapper - both of which have f/1.7 aperture. Optical image stabilization has also been added for clearer photos.
At 6.28in, the Full Optic AMOLED screen on the OnePlus is its biggest yet with its 2280x1080 resolution delivering a pixel density of 402ppi.
The OnePlus 6 features dual camera sensors comprising of a 16MP primary sensor and 20MP secondary sensor respectively.
Pricing-wise, the 64GB model will set you back £419, while the 128GB and 256GB variants will fetch £519 and £569, respectively. That's roughly $30, AU$40 £25 more expensive than the non-superhero 8GB RAM/256GB storage model. That's a letdown considering the mass appeal of Marvel's movie franchise, but it looks like licensing fee was the main motivator behind OnePlus' decision to limit the variant to these markets.
- IPL 2018: Mumbai Indians face Kings XI Punjab in virtual knockout
- Deadpool interrupted Colbert's monologue to do some Trump jokes
- Top Russian, Iranian diplomats to discuss ways of salvaging Iran nuclear deal
- Senate votes to save net neutrality rules
- Android P Will Not Anymore Send Notifications When Apps Stop Responding
- Audiologist Weighs In On 'Yanny Vs. Laurel' Debate
- Vance, Wilson counties to close Wednesday for teacher's rally
- Russian Federation 2018: England release final squad
- World oil price could hit $100 a barrel next year
- Europe offers no guarantees but vows to keep Iran deal alive