Uncapped youngster Trent Alexander-Arnold, 19, will also be hopping on the plane to Russian Federation following a breakout season for Liverpool.
The biggest shock is probably the inclusion of Liverpool's teenage right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold, who has enjoyed a brilliant breakthrough season with Jurgen Klopp's side. Only two players are over the age of 30, and only one player has more than 38 caps.
With Bailey's omission and the likes of Wilshere and Hart also missing out, England fans were quick to have their say on their squad for the 2018 World Cup - and there were mixed reactions.
"We're trying to change the style of play - we have our young players developing with better technical ability with the ball".
Fraser played the final month of the Premier League season carrying a hamstring injury and had been hoping to be fit for the Latin America tour.
Southgate previously recognised Alexander-Arnold's efforts by inviting him to train with the senior squad at their St George's Park base in March. "Today that dream came true". Can't wait for my first World Cup and to meet up with the lads.
The 21-year-old captained England to Under-20 World Cup glory last summer and has seen his stock rise during a stellar season in the Premier League with Cherries.
England will face Tunisia, Panama and Belgium in Group G during the World Cup group stage in Russian Federation.
- Marseille en ébullition avant la finale de l'OM — Ligue Europa
- Don't keep us in dark on rule changes, say Hamilton
- Malaysia's Anwar rejoins political fray after release from jail
- Marseille mené 1 à 0 à la pause — Europa League
- IPL 2018: Mumbai Indians face Kings XI Punjab in virtual knockout
- Celtics have Cavaliers in 2-0 hole
- New York School Districts Brace for Budget Votes
- What do you hear? Viral audio clip stirs online debate
- Top Russian, Iranian diplomats to discuss ways of salvaging Iran nuclear deal
- 10 basic rules for fasting during Ramadan