So who is Meghan Markle's best friend and will she be maid of honour?
Rylan Litt, another of Markle's goddaughters, who is seven. According to a new report from TMZ, Thomas is having heart surgery on Wednesday (May 16), and the recovery time overlaps with Meghan's nuptials.
Markle Sr. has reportedly said he is scheduled to undergo major heart surgery today to clear a blockage and fix damage to his heart, which occurred after he reportedly suffered a heart attack last week.
This was followed by the reports that said Thomas has made a decision to not walk Meghan down her aisle for her wedding with Prince Harry.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married on May 19th, 2018.
Thomas Markle then began speaking to the celebrity news website TMZ announcing he would not be coming to the wedding to save Meghan further embarrassment. The paparazzi pictures show Thomas looking at photos of his daughter and Harry on a computer. Just hours later, though, he checked himself back into the hospital after suffering chest pains, which is when he found out he'll need to have the surgery, therefore making him unable to take the long trip across the pond.
Meghan Markle's dad Thomas confirms he will not be attending the royal wedding.
"Ben was at the MMVAs (iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards) and John did something really sweet, ' she said". The palace said earlier it would not comment on the report, and its statement did not clarify if the bride's father would or would not be at the wedding.
She said the "positive photos" were meant to combat his "bad" portrayal in the press, and reiterated it was not done for money.
Staging the photos was meant to counter the way he had been "so unfairly presented in the media as being sort of shabby".
The Duke of Cambridge will miss Saturday's FA Cup final between Chelsea and Manchester United, Kensington Palace has confirmed. But official title or not, in the eyes of the people who are already so enchanted by her, she will probably (unofficially) be known as Princess Meghan the minute the world sees her on May 19th.
On Tuesday, Americans already in Windsor ahead of the wedding were sympathetic to their compatriot.
"I want them to come through those gates".
"Staging those photos, that didn't seem so bad". She's not qualified to suggest that I don't under any law in this country.
- 'Yanny' Or 'Laurel'? Why People Hear Different Things In That Viral Clip
- Senate votes to save net neutrality rules
- Marseille mené 1 à 0 à la pause — Europa League
- ME behind the eight ball as states sprint to legalize sports gambling
- Microsoft plans to take on iPad with low-priced Surface tablets
- Deadpool interrupted Colbert's monologue to do some Trump jokes
- Griezmann dismisses transfer talk after 'dream' final
- Dems say transcripts don't tell the whole story
- Audiologist Weighs In On 'Yanny Vs. Laurel' Debate
- IPL 2018: Mumbai Indians face Kings XI Punjab in virtual knockout