Coach Mike D'Antoni said he had "no idea" if Paul could recover in time to play in Game 7.
Chris Paul ruled out for Game 6 of WCF, status unknown for Game 7
Iguodala is listed as questionable for Game 6. By getting Golden State to the NBA Finals, and helping them win back-to-back games for the first time in this series against a gifted Rockets' team, those doubts can be erased. They managed just 16 points in the third quarter, and just nine points in the fourth quarter.
They are aiming for a fourth successive National Basketball Association finals appearance, while Houston last made the finals in 1995.
Thompson's latest piece of work helped awaken the Warriors from being trapped in an extended state of stun, courtesy of how fierce the Rockets came at them right from the start. Instead, Paul, dressed in team warmups, prowled the sidelines like a coach, exhorting the players and working the refs. We know how to play well in that building. "He's one of our keys, and we've missed him the last two games". Guys are ready for it. For the first few minutes, it looked like they were prepared to do the impossible. Game 1 down there, we played a solid 48 minutes and got a win. Thousands of fans packed the Toyota Center for the Game 6 watch party. No Paul, no momentum. Now it's possible the Rockets will make it, but he won't. The Warriors were facing elimination down 3-2 in that game, just like Saturday night. Just, he's confident in himself and what he can do out on the floor on both ends. Paul, in his first season in Houston, has been the wingman Harden has needed for years, a second ball-handler and facilitator for a potent offense. But neither Game 7 performance was in the conference finals with these high of stakes.
"It's something we talked about building up all year", Houston's P.J. Tucker said. It will be rocking, and H-town will be fired up. TNT is included in the Hulu Live TV package so you'll be able to quickly join in time to watch Rockets Warriors Game 6 online. One moment, the 2018 Warriors are at serious risk of becoming the NBA's biggest underachievers of the 21st century, the next Thompson saves his Superteam's season yet again. Curry was motivated by those words and added afterward that, "We haven't had this chapter in our story yet".
- Young Americans Fight To Keep Abortion Out Of Ireland
- Will This Be a Challengers NBA Finals?
- As Ireland Votes on Abortion, Here’s What You Need to Know
- LeBron James Befriends Journalist That Implied "He's Been Clutch His Whole Career"
- LeBron James dissects Chris Paul's Game 5 performance
- Auto import tariffs in China slashed to increase global trade
- SC orders Karnataka Assembly floor test at 4 pm on Saturday
- Half of Preakness field get 1st shot at Justify
- Chelsea have learnt from last year's FA Cup final, insists Cesc Fabregas
- Statistically Speaking: Vasilevskiy steals one for the Lightning