And on Monday night came an all-time terrible three-point shooting night from a team built on three-point shooting: 7 of 44 from beyond the arc (15.9 percent), including an National Basketball Association playoff record of 27 straight misses.
The 37 misses from deep are a playoff record. Do the math and this year's series marks the first "fourmatch". All great teams, but none of them had LeBron.
In a game featuring nine lead changes and a 78-74 margin with just 2:34 remaining, the overwhelming presence of LeBron James, combined with the lack of experience among several key Boston Celtics players, ultimately saw the Cavaliers wind up victorious, 87-79. But they got it done thanks to four All-Stars and one major injury. "That's why they're so good".
"He has not progressed unfortunately as well as we thought he would". "I think we've played now until May 25 and May 27 the last two years, and we started on September 25. Yeah, this one hurt real bad".
And now James, and his grateful teammates, wait to see who will win Game 7 of the Western Conference finals, with the Warriors needing to beat the Rockets in Houston to take on the Cavaliers a fourth straight time. ESPN's Conference Finals coverage averaged a 6.3 metered market rating, up 37 percent from the same matchup in the Eastern Conference Finals previous year and up 34 percent from its Western Conference Finals coverage in 2017.
Our recommended way to watch Rockets vs Warriors Game 7 online live streaming without cable tonight is through Hulu Live TV.
It also helped that the shorthanded Rockets - playing without Chris Paul - were completely exhausted with no chance of serious rest looming for their taxed starters in the second half. Should there be a Game 7, it will take place June 17 with the Warriors having home-court advantage.
No one epitomized the Warriors' first to second half swing like Kevin Durant. "We've got a whole city behind us, and they're as loyal as they come". Houston grabbed the offensive rebound on 38 percent of their missed shots in the first half, and the Warriors turned the ball over on 21.7 percent of their of their possessions - that led to 11 more shot attempts. Coach Mike D'Antoni said Sunday that he's continuing to receive treatment and his status for Game 7 will likely be a game-time decision.
- LeBron James dissects Chris Paul's Game 5 performance
- LeBron James leads Cavaliers into National Basketball Association finals
- LeBron James Befriends Journalist That Implied "He's Been Clutch His Whole Career"
- Rockets' Chris Paul a game-time decision for Game 7, says coach
- Caroline Wozniacki praises Salah ahead of Champions League final
- ‘Quiet revolution’: Ireland votes to legalize abortion
- Hopes still alive for peace in the Korean peninsula
- Super 8: LeBron James muscles his way back to the Finals
- Box-Office Preview: 'Solo' Headed for Lowest Opening of Disney 'Star Wars' Movies
- Why Gas Prices Are 31 Percent Higher Than Last Memorial Day