Jarrett revealed that Bob Iger, the head of ABC parent company Disney, telephoned her personally to tell her the network was cancelling the show. "I mistakenly thought she was white", she wrote, a day after she said, "i thought she was saudi [sic]".
While Caputo still finds Roseanne salvageable, Tuesday, ABC cancelled the comedian's show after she posted a racist tweet comparing former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape. One person asked why the 65-year-old was making excuses, to which she replied: "No, i didnt i blamed myself. stop lying".
Barr voiced her support for Goodman and co-star Laurie Metcalf on Twitter last night, noting that she felt "so sick" over the situation. It is a dark stain on the history of this country and ABC, being owned by the Disney corporation, has taken the stance that it will not put up with statements of racism, even if it involves their number 1 show.
Trump wrote that Iger never called him to apologize for "the awful statements" that have been said about him on ABC.
On his Twitter and Facebook accounts, Moore posted a video from Roseanne's late 1990s talk show, "The Roseanne Show", featuring both Moore and Trump. She was still replying to fans' tweets as of Wednesday morning.
Arnold, who was married to Roseanne from 1990-94, said the drama could have been avoided if someone kept Roseanne's phone away from her, but nobody was successful-or, perhaps, courageous enough.
The tweet appeared to be in reference to former President Obama's aide, Valerie Jarrett, as well as former first lady Michelle Obama and liberal donor George Soros.
"It's not that I disrespect you guys, I just, I would rather say nothing than to cause more trouble", Goodman said, adding he doesn't dabble in the social media platform.
Barr herself is a Trump supporter, and in the season opener of the "Roseanne" revival, viewers heard that Roseanne Conner had voted for Trump in the presidential election.
Her final tweet was a message to all the people involved in the series cancellation with one final apology.
- United States officials meet North Koreans to plan for possible Trump-Kim summit
- Italian president asks economist Carlo Cottarelli to form interim government
- Lyme disease signs and symptoms: When should you seek medical care?
- Kevin Love of Cleveland Cavaliers out of concussion protocol, available to play
- Ovechkin, Holtby shine in Game 7, Caps beat Lightning 4-0
- PUBG Corp files lawsuit against Fortnite maker Epic Games
- Rockets' Paul recruiting LeBron to Houston
- Ex-Piston Thomas: LeBron a 'much better' player than Jordan
- Andre Iguodala to miss Game 1 of NBA Finals with leg contusion
- Senior North Korean official spotted at airport, reportedly heading to US