Golden State bounced back from a scare in the series opener by dominating Cleveland when it mattered most in Game 2, the second and fourth quarters. "It's clear the president wants to divide us for political game".
The Cavs and Warriors are set to square off in Game 3 of The Finals.
The Warriors opened as five-point favorites; the total is at 217, according to sportsbooks monitored by OddsShark.
Iguodala is averaging 7.9 points and 4.9 rebounds in this post-season.
"When you can finish that way, handle that way, and shoot from 40 [feet]..."
"It's just being aggressive, being in the right spot, too", Livingston said.
However, Curry has had some of his worst Finals moments in this building, and it will be interesting to see how he and the Warriors respond to the hostile environment.
In the Eastern Conference finals, the Cavs won all three of their home games against the Boston Celtics by comfortable margins but were blown out in three of the four games they played at TD Garden. "He'll be a game-time decision", Kerr told reporters during the Warriors' afternoon shootaround.
"It will be nice when we can get back to normal, in three years".
The problem is that they have several alternatives, but no viable solutions. If they don't, the noise regarding James leaving Cleveland for a new team will likely only grow louder. He was like, 'What you on?' and I'm like, 'What you mean what I'm on?
Curry almost stepped on the extended legs of Kendrick Perkins, a 6-foot-10 big man of the Cavs.
Curry stood face-to-face with Perkins and the two exchanged words in front of the Cavs bench during Game 2.
Cleveland could try to run Curry off the 3-point line (something the Rockets did well) and into a crowded lane - in essence, run Curry into a wall of humanity.
In this instance, James came to the defense of Curry and the Warriors.
Tonight LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers look to avoid going into the dreaded 0-3 hole, but up against them is one of the greatest teams in National Basketball Association history. This trade would be great for the Mavs going forward and may be a good step towards helping Cleveland get over the Golden State hump.
- Modern Mobility: Top Apple iOS 12 features helpful for the enterprise
- Apple Changes App Store Guidelines To Allow Steam Link App
- Kate Spade's death mourned by fashion world
- Luxury resort named as Donald Trump-Kim Jong-un summit venue
- Giuliani says Kim Jong Un 'begged' for summit
- [H]ardOCP: Hands on with the ASUS ROG Smartphone
- Apple announces Shortcuts, Suggestions for Siri at WWDC 2018
- Trump economy should ease trade war fears, Peter Navarro says
- Cleveland Cavaliers' JR Smith trolled by Golden State Warriors crowd
- Apple’s WWDC 2018: What to Watch For