Opening and closing the show with clips and gameplay footage, developers announced a release date of February 22, 2019, for the upcoming action RPG. We know it's on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, so we're expecting to see some playable demos to get our hands on. Through a new trailer, an on-stage developer interview, and a decent chunk of actual gameplay, we picked up a lot of new information about the game - and yes, that does finally include an actual release date. Players will wield an arsenal of Javelin exosuits, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities.
Inspired by the hugely popular PUBG and Fortnite, Battlefield 5 will also be having its very own Battle Royale style mode.
EA E3 2018 Press conference. This is a shared world RPG where players can don powered armoured suits and play cooperative missions. In the game you play as a young woman who's loneliness has turned her into a monster and her quest leads her to find out why she has become such a monster, and how she can once again become human. However, given the controversy behind some of Bungie's design choices in Destiny 2, Anthem definitely stands poised to grab on to some former Destiny players that have been disillusioned.
One of the most charming and sweet characters and settings in games is back, as Yarny the little creature made of string returns. The Company develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
Bringing new Federation Internationale de Football Association game every year is like a tradition for EA Sports but this time Konami has decided not to renew the UEFA license it had for a few years. This introduces a new co-operative mode, which ties the players together with a single strand of string. The game will be released on September 28.
About the Frame-Rate, Bioware revealed that Anthem will run at 30FPS on PS4 and Xbox One, whereas on PC, the game will support unlocked frame-rate. Respawn Entertainment CEO Vince Zampella announced that a new Star Wars game, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, would be debuting at the end of 2019. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
- Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal: The five ages of tennis's greatest rivalry
- LeBron James’ injured hand calls to mind some what
- David Davis won't resign over Irish border backstop, Downing Street insists
- CNN anchors reflect on the life of Anthony Bourdain
- Trump to miss environmental talks at G7
- Nadal overcomes nerves to meet del Potro in French Open semi-finals
- Anthony Bourdain opened up about depression battle on Parts Unknown
- What to do if you suspect someone is suicidal
- Kevin Durant wins Finals MVP
- The Coach: Nadal must be aggressive to beat Thiem