There were a few memorable exchanges during Trooping the Colour, including when Queen Elizabeth's great-granddaughter Savannah Phillips aggressively shushed her cousin, Prince George, as he sang during the national anthem.
However, as stunning as she looked, netizens were not amused. The label is clearly a favorite, as Clare Waight Keller of Givenchy designed the former actress' wedding gown. When her husband asked if she was okay, Meghan said she was 'nervous!'
It looks like Duchess Meghan was momentarily confused if royal protocol suggests she should enter the auto first, or allow the Queen to enter first!
LBC's reporter Lucy Hough managed to capture the moment the Duchess offered to let the Queen enter.
The venue describes itself as "a library, theatre and cinema" and attracted one million customers in its first year. The duchess stepped out looking all glam in a pale pink, off-the-shoulder Carolina Herrera dress with a matching wide-brimmed fascinator.
'It's interesting again to look at the wardrobe choices of Diana who did routinely defy royal protocol; Meghan by contrast is the exemplary new royal respecting all dress codes for a duchess'.
In an interview with ET on Monday, Winfrey shot down rumors that she had showered Ragland with gifts in the hopes of getting an exclusive interview with her. "You know what the gifts were?"
While the Queen carried her trademark black Launer handbag on her arm, Meghan held a clutch bag in her hand.
Next, Winfrey and Ragland enjoyed a dessert made from fresh kumquats. "It was deemed by some people to be a bit revealing, but personally I couldn't see any harm in it", Little said about Markle's getup.
Thousands of people are already waiting at the venues to try and get a view of the pair.
"I got the call".
- Business as usual in North Korea as public unaware of summit
- Glenn Kaplan: Who will Lebron James Sign with this Summer?
- What are the US-South Korea war games?
- Fallout 76 PS4 Xbox One Release Date, Preorders with BETA LIVE!
- Kim, Trump commit to restart repatriating remains from North Korea
- The 2026 World Cup will be played in North America
- Michel Barnier and Davis Davis talk Brexit 'backstop'
- Trump's vow to end US-South Korea drills catches Pentagon off guard
- Korean official delivers Kim’s letter to Trump
- Rafael Nadal claims record-extending 11th French Open crown