The talks came two days after Trump said he would stop "expensive, provocative" war games with the South, following his historic summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. If we did, millions of people would have been killed, ' Trump said. "We both want to do something", Mr Trump said during the signing ceremony at the summit.
South Korea's presidential office has said it's trying to discern Trump's meaning and intent, but also that the allies should explore various ways to "further facilitate" dialogue with the North. "I got along with him very well".
And he said North Korea is on the road to denuclearization.
"Above all, I have the honor to convey to you, with special respect, honest regards from Chairman of the State Council of the DPRK Comrade Kim Jong-un", he said.
U.S. President Donald Trump expressed his intention to halt U.S. "Don't let anyone think anything different".
"What he did was criminal, what he did was a awful thing to the people, what he did was so bad, in terms of our Constitution, in terms of the well-being of our country", Trump said.
Abe told reporters that Trump had clearly conveyed Japan's stance on the abduction issue to the North Korean leader.
"He speaks and people sit up at attention", Trump said.
North Korea's news doesn't just give its citizens state-approved information.
Mr. Trump was later asked how he can mourn the death of Otto Warmbier, who was held hostage in North Korea, while defending Kim's disastrous human rights record.
After Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un walked down a colonnade to shake hands at the Capella Hotel on Tuesday, they entered into a room filled with various members of Kim's delegation, the video from North Korean broadcaster KCTV news shows.
"We had a good chemistry".
MIKE POMPEO: But we have made very clear that the sanctions and the economic relief that North Korea will receive will only happen after the full denuclearization, the complete denuclearization of North Korea.
BISHOP: You know, they did a lot more than they've really I think ever done to pressure North Korea. As Trump watched, according to The Washington Post, he remarked about her praise of Kim and suggested she could work for Fox News.
- South Korea’s Moon: Reaching accord with North Korea could take years
- How do North Korean defectors feel about the Trump-Kim summit?
- New Delhi wants North Korea-Pakistan nuclear axis addressed
- No sanctions relief before North Korea denuclearizes：The Asahi Shimbun
- Democrats compete in Virginia's 10th Congressional District primary
- Spain manager Julen Lopetegui sacked two days before opening match
- Net Neutrality Repeal Takes Effect 06/12/2018
- BlackRock Inc. Reduces Stake in Envision Healthcare (EVHC)
- Rafael Nadal claims record-extending 11th French Open crown
- Glenn Kaplan: Who will Lebron James Sign with this Summer?