It is no secret that Fox News is friendly to Trump, and the president frequently touts the network on social media. Jointly pledging a "new future" of peaceful relations, they have established what Trump called "a very special bond", a "terrific relationship".
Material from the Associated Press was used in this report.
However, Horowitz also concluded there was no evidence that Comey's conduct was politically motivated. "I have solved this problem".
"[The statement] says [Kim] will denuclearize".
"If you don't agree to meet, you know what you will have?"
"For the first time since World War II, Russia has been the nation that has redrawn worldwide borders by force of arms in Georgia and Ukraine while pursuing veto authority over their neighbors' diplomatic, economic and security decisions", he said.
"Our assessment is that regardless of President Trump's statements about quick changes that are expected in North Korean policy, the road to real and substantive change, if it ever happens, will be long and slow". Speaking about the highly-contested dictator, the current Commander in Chief notes how "he's the head of the country, and I mean he's the strong head. How can you do that?" "I'm kidding. You don't understand sarcasm", Trump said.
Trump challenged criticism of his vague joint statement with Kim. "He was insane, a real nut job", Trump said, according to the Times.
When asked how he plans on spending Father's Day on Sunday, Trump said he would work and "call North Korea".
He spoke with Doocy for half an hour, and then he took questions from White House reporters for another 19 minutes.
"What did you mean just now when you said you wished Americans would sit up at attention?" a reporter asked.
Trump said the Federal Bureau of Investigation looks "very bad".
South Korea and the USA will decide whether to freeze the allies' joint military exercises in the near future after close consultation, the presidential office said Friday.
'That's my term. They might use it, ' Trump said.
'One broadcast said: "He gave up so much,"' Trump vented.
In early May, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Department of Homeland Security officials would refer all cases of illegal entry for criminal prosecution.
"This is going to further erode people's confidence in our staying power", she said.
- White House Hits China With New Tariffs, Ramping up Trade War
- What are the US-South Korea war games?
- Queen and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex open Mersey Gateway bridge in Widnes
- Made-for-TV summit puts Trump the Showman in spotlight
- Trump declares via Twitter the North Korean nuclear threat is over
- Mark Sanford loses SC primary after President Trump endorses opponent
- Trump helps take down Mark Sanford
- Meghan Markle Wears Givenchy on Royal Visit to Cheshire
- Business as usual in North Korea as public unaware of summit
- Trump in surprise summit move says he will halt Korea war games