"Upon royal instructions, Morocco will prepare its bid to host the 2030 tournament", Mustapha El Khalfi told reporters.
FIFA, soccer's worldwide governing body, voted overwhelmingly on Wednesday to bring the 2026 World Cup to North America, rejecting a bid from Morocco and marking the first time three separate countries will host the tournament.
England is the only team from the United Kingdom to qualify for the finals where they meet Belgium, Panama and Tunisia. [If] the Mexicans come up against Brazil or Germany...
Police will work to track down the remainder during the rest of the tournament, which finishes on July 15, the Home Office said. You can't win the World Cup without making it out of group play, and half of the field will do just that after the first two weeks.
Let's take a look at the teams that have won it most - and in the days since colour television and mobile phones.
The following year, burdens and expectations on Neymar were extremely high during Brazil's first ever FIFA World Cup since 1950.
Carlos Codeiro, US Soccer President said; "Thank you so, so much for this incredible honour".
Only European and South American countries have won the title - Europe lead 11 - 9. Germany will have a few more chances than France, and they will capitalize on more of these chances.
- Mexico have reached the last 16 each of the last six World Cups, but their best record of a quarter-final dates back to 1970 and 1986. "I never played soccer".
In 2022, the matches of the world championship will be held in Qatar. In one move, we have removed 24 teams in the competition and are left with eight.
- Glenn Kaplan: Who will Lebron James Sign with this Summer?
- How do North Korean defectors feel about the Trump-Kim summit?
- The 2026 World Cup will be played in North America
- Trump's 'appalling' Kim summit slammed by rights advocate
- White House Hits China With New Tariffs, Ramping up Trade War
- Gimenez scores to lift Uruguay over Egypt 1-0 in Group A
- Meghan Markle Wears Givenchy on Royal Visit to Cheshire
- New Pieces of Evidence that Helped Put Paul Manafort Behind Bars
- Ronaldo nets hat trick for Portugal in thrilling draw with Spain
- Rafael Nadal claims record-extending 11th French Open crown