It was another exciting day for those watching the World Cup on Monday.
'They have many qualities, ' he said.
"It's time to shine, definitely", Hazard said.
The Japanese team stunned viewers so much with their outstanding performance that Twitter users made sure to congratulate the team despite their inconsolable loss. "Eden Hazard is probably the best young player in the world with legs to go there, but give him time".
Japan's victory over 10-man Colombia in their opening fixture was the first competitive win for the continent over a South American side, while South Korea's defeat of the defending champions in their final group match was simply extraordinary.
"We are just focused on this game".
Belgium and Japan have met once before at the World Cup finals when Japan were hosts in 2002.
However, Martinez warned that Japan, who scraped into the last 16 because they had a better disciplinary record than Senegal, could hurt his team.
"They had chances at the end but they couldn't grab them", he said.
The ones who played against England got a good experience, and the ones that have been rested, it's like they've been waiting to get back on the pitch. They know what needs to be done to win.
Even FIFA's official World Cup account highlighted the Japanese contribution to the tournament in a tweet after the team's elimination.
Two years later, they progressed to the Euro 2016 quarter-finals but were surprisingly knocked out by Wales with Hazard unable to run riot.
The Belgian, who recently signed a new two year contract at Manchester United, was introduced in the second half with his country trailing by two goals.
- Syrian army gains in southwest, rebels begin peace talks
- Suspect in Maryland newspaper to appear in court on 5 murder charges
- Lakers Dodged A Bullet Missing Out On Paul George
- Worry in the Uruguay camp over Cavani injury
- Cristiano Ronaldo not thinking about retirement from global football
- Best reactions to Spain's shocking loss
- Colombia's Aguilar ruled out against Senegal due to injury
- ICE names new acting director amid immigration turmoil
- Prime Day returns on July 16th, deals are starting now
- DeMarcus Cousins joining Golden State Warriors