Families across the state can celebrate the Fourth of July in style with the "Red, White and Boom" concert.
Pet stores carry devices that can help your pet deal with anxiety, including belts and vests that can make your dog feel more at ease.
- The Fourth of July Parade begins at 10 a.m. on July 4 along Main Street. More than 175 agencies are expected to participate. Active military members will receive half off admission.
Columbia - No fireworks can be discharged before 9 a.m. and no fireworks shall be discharged after 10:30 p.m. with the exception of New Year's Eve when the discharge of fireworks will cease at 12:30 a.m.
With Fourth of July right around the corner, some critics believe Michigan's fireworks have gotten too big, too many and too often.
Gulfport: There will be a parade along Beach Boulevard starting at 6 p.m., with a fireworks display visible from Gulfport Beach at 9 p.m.
The fireworks show will begin at dark, but beforehand, local food vendors, inflatables, a rock wall and more will be a part of the fun.
Wade Scales, who served as president of the Noon Rotary Club for the past year, said he believes the event will fit perfectly with that club's expanding mission in the community. The celebration also includes a dance party and dog show.
"Our dogs are especially vulnerable to this effect during the summer months when thunderstorms prevail and during Fourth of July celebrations, where fireworks are set off in some neighborhoods all day and night". There will be a Children's Area set up with face painting, numerous games, crafts, coloring, and a Bounce House.
- Ashton Fireworks begin at 10 p.m.at North Fremont High School, 3581 East 1300 North. The city's fireworks show, sponsored by Festival Foods, starts at 10 p.m.
Wesley Chapel: There will be food trucks and vendors, among activities at Avalon Park West Community, 5227 Autumn Ridge Drive beginning at 5 p.m. Fireworks begin at 9 p.m. Campus rules regarding alcohol and smoking will be enforced. (Parking opens at 6 pm.) Fireworks start at dark, approximately 9:30 pm.
4th of July Jubilee: Schertz says that their jubilee is one of South Texas' largest tributes to freedom and to those who serve.
Sandy Springs - July 4 - Sandy Springs residents are invited to pack a picnic and come enjoy the afternoon and evening on the lawn at the Concourse Corporate Center. "Individuals are choosing to break the law and are trying to get away with that activity very, very quickly". Streets close at 3pm.
An issue associated with many holidays, including the Fourth of July, is keeping alcoholic beverages out of the reach of pets. This event is free and open to the public.
The opportunities abound for folks to celebrate the 4 of July around western and northwest Montana.
Arlee: The 121 Annual Arlee Powwow Esyapqeyni (Celebration) continue through July 8 at the Arlee Powwow Grounds. The parade features floats, cars, marching children, horses, motorcycles, and more. Presented by the City of Lompoc Recreation Division and community sponsors.
- Kawhi still wants to be a Laker after LeBron signing
- Gareth Southgate sends England warning ahead of Sweden World Cup clash
- Syrian army gains in southwest, rebels begin peace talks
- Japan's World Cup star Keisuke Honda and other footballers as cars
- ICE names new acting director amid immigration turmoil
- DeMarcus Cousins joining Golden State Warriors
- Trump says North Korea talks 'going well'
- Worry in the Uruguay camp over Cavani injury
- Kane and England's new generation impress Granqvist
- Belgium avoid another World Cup shock with thrilling comeback win over Japan