Southgate asked after the game. "We haven't said our last word, there is still one more game to go".
"In the first half, give them credit they did play relatively well, in the second half, bottle jobs". I must say all four teams really deserve to be in the semi-finals as they've earned their places through consistent and solid performances.
"They should have turned up, it's the semi-final of a World Cup".
Lady Elsie said: "It is marvellous that this fundraising event has supported our Foundation since our launch 10 years ago". Tournaments are supposed to get tougher as the rounds progress and this was certainly a step up for England's midfield.
Meanwhile pundit Chris Kamara posted a video of himself on a bus with several of the players' family members, after he "nicked a lift to the stadium".
The first semi-final of the 2018 FIFA World Cup takes place on Tuesday, with France and Belgium set to clash at the Saint Petersburg Stadium in Russian Federation. All the celebrations inspire us as players to bring the nation together and put smiles on people's faces.
"It's been great to get to this stage but we wanted to keep going". That team also exceeded expectations and won the adulation of fans at home with a beloved centre forward who played for Tottenham.
England's midfielder Jordan Henderson and Gareth Southgate at the Luxhniki Stadium.
The game will feature plenty of talented attackers and has the potential to be one of the most exciting games of the competition.
Fans gathered in bars, parks and homes to watch the most highly-anticipated match since the semifinal of Italia 1990 when England lost on penalties to West Germany. "And I am glad that the sunshine made it a ideal day for walking".
Phil Foden, the Manchester City teenager, is highly regarded and a potential star of Euro 2020, but he has to play for his club before he can think of representing his country.
"Whether that had an effect on us not wanting to take as many chances as we had, subconsciously, I don't know".
'But in extra-time we came back into the game, showed composure and the biggest thing is the supporters at the end, the reaction.
The team has already grown remarkably in just two years, and that growth seems certain to continue.
"We deserved to reach the final".
"This is history in the making, we've been waiting for this for so long".
- Prince Louis slept through his christening: Best pictures from the ceremony
- England - Croatia: the main defender of "Dnepr" may miss the match
- Croatia star Modric expects a tough game against a 'strong' England
- England fans in Moscow: It’s our year
- ‘Germany Is Totally Controlled by Russia’
- Comeback kings Croatia have unfinished business at the World Cup
- Trump lashes Germany over gas pipeline deal, calls it Russia's 'captive'
- Anderson stuns Federer in quarter-final cliffhanger
- Croatia 'ready' for France, says Dalic
- Theresa May urges Tory backbenchers to keep Jeremy Corbyn out of power