The band will play the Liberty Fanfare, Amazing Grace and the National Emblem march before Trump and Melania will sit down with around 100 business leaders from the worlds of financial services, travel, creative sector, food and drink sector, engineering, tech, infrastructure, pharma and defence. If we are to be successful in this we must keep engaging individually and as an alliance.
USA ambassador Woody Johnson insisted the balloon was not a fair representation of British views.
"I think they like me in the UK".
More than 50,000 people have signed up to demonstrate in London on Friday when protesters intend to fly a large balloon over parliament portraying Trump as an orange, snarling baby although a counter-gathering to welcome him is also planned.
The Donald Trump baby balloon.
His "America First" policies, including the decision to pull the US out of the Paris climate accord and the nuclear deal with Iran, also have brought him into conflict with Britain's leaders over substantive geopolitical issues.
He was severely criticized last November, including by May, after sharing three inflammatory anti-Muslim videos posted by far-right group Britain First.
Trump has criticized Khan for his handling of multiple terror attacks.
Opposition MPS, backed by an online petition signed by almost 1.9 million people, called on May to cancel the state visit offered when she met Trump in Washington after his inauguration in January past year.
He is only expected to spend one night in London at Winfield House, the US ambassador's official residence in Regent's Park, on Thursday, when he arrives in the city.
The President and the First Lady will stay at Winfield House, the US Ambassador's Residence in Regent's Park.
Yesterday, the Guardian newspaper reported, "The UK police mobilisation for Trump's visit would be the largest since the 2011 English riots", when London was shocked by five days of violence and unrest, with a deployment of 10 000 police.
May was the first head of government to officially meet Trump as president, in January 2017.
On Friday he will be given a demonstration of the UK's military capabilities and integrated UK-US military training before travelling to Chequers for "substantive bilateral talks", to include foreign policy issues including Russian Federation, trade, Brexit, and the Middle East.
- England's World Cup final dream over but William 'couldn't be more proud'
- Dele Alli: England battle- ready for Croatia
- Trump brands Germany a "captive of Russian Federation ", days before he meets Putin
- England - Croatia: the main defender of "Dnepr" may miss the match
- Defending Wimbledon champion Federer ousted in quarter-final
- King Cites Concerns About Kavanaugh Nomination
- Princess Charlotte Has 3 Words for the Paparazzi
- Celebrities say England team did country proud after semi-final defeat
- Trump administration publishes list of tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese goods
- Comeback kings Croatia have unfinished business at the World Cup