Colin Regan, the GAA's community and health manager, said: "Meghan was particularly interested in the fact that there were boys and girls playing sports together".
An hour later, there was a quick change into a black Givenchy suit, white T-shirt and patent leather heels.
Meghan Markle, 36, has made some huge sacrifices since becoming the Duchess of Sussex from her ever-changing fashion sense to deleting her social media account, but it's her life on the small screen that she misses the most.
Harry and Meghan make for one stunning couple as they attend a summer party at the British ambassador's residence at Glencairn House.
Markle wore her hair in the same slicked-back low bun she wore from earlier in the day at Westminster Abbey. The newly Wednesday royal couple Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got engaged past year and soon after that there was an obvious change in Meghan's style and wardrobe.
"Her dress is identical to one of our dresses", Emilia allegedly said via the DailyMail.
Best friends Sophie Maher, 11, and Emma Bowden, 10, had brought Irish flags with them, along with a handwritten postcard for Meghan telling her: "I love your style".
The Queen, whose husband's uncle was killed by an Irish nationalist bomb in 1979, offered powerful gestures of reconciliation during the hugely successful four-day trip made possible by a 1998 peace deal ending a paramilitary war against British rule of Northern Ireland. Meghan and Harry both have a soft spot for their canine companions, as they showed during day two of their tour while meeting with Irish President Michael Hoggins, and his wife, Sabina Coyne .
- Croatia 'ready' for France, says Dalic
- England could still win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar
- Too early to take positives for proud England boss Southgate
- Princess Charlotte Has 3 Words for the Paparazzi
- Trump nominates Catholic for Supreme Court
- Celebrities say England team did country proud after semi-final defeat
- Vettel edges Hamilton to win British Grand Prix
- Croatia rallies past England to reach World Cup final
- ‘Germany Is Totally Controlled by Russia’
- England - Croatia: the main defender of "Dnepr" may miss the match