(This church has its own significance for the royal family: it was where Charlotte's late grandmother, Princess Diana, was herself baptized.) Also at her christening, Charlotte's five godparents were officially named, including some of her parents' nearest friends and relative. From leading the bridesmaids at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding to that perfected princess wave, the 3-year-old is certainly shaping up to be a natural ruler-of the paparazzi, that is.
However, the Prince Louis wore 10-year-old gown with a royal history.
In a video, the Duke of Cambridge can be seen sitting alongside wife Kate Middleton-who broke her maternity leave for a surprise appearance at the event.
Earlier, the little royal showed off her good manners as she shared a polite handshake with the Archbishop of Canterbury as she arrived for the christening.
Princes William and Harry's tragic childhoods are well known: The brothers were just 15 (William) and 12 (Harry) when their mother was killed in a auto crash in Paris.
Louis' godmothers are Lady Laura Meade, Hannah Carter, and Lucy Middleton.
However, the decision for them not to attend Louis' baptism at St. James's Palace in London was understood to have been mutually agreed by the sovereign and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge some time ago, and was not health-related.
Louis will have six godparents, including close friends and family members of the royal couple.
This isn't the first time the young royal's confident personality has come out after she was caught excitedly skipping at a polo event with her mum, Kate Middleton.
Kate Middleton was confirmed there before she Wednesday Prince William in 2011, and following her death, Princess Diana's coffin laid in the church a week before her funeral.
But although the ceremony might have been a snooze for a tiny prince, the fashion from the day wasn't. Her pale blue coat dress might have looked extra familiar though, because Kate basically wore the same thing to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding in May, only in yellow.
Following the service, guests were invited to a private tea at Clarence House, home to Prince Charles and his wife Camilla.
The duchess dazzled in a cream Alexander McQueen creation at Princess Charlotte's christening in 2015.
- The pain of loss to Belgium very great, says Neymar
- All 12 boys and coach now free from Thailand cave, authorities say
- Party time as Paris celebrates Cup semi-final win
- Serena Williams battles back to beat Camila Giorgi at Wimbledon
- Trump’s trade war: what is it and which products are affected?
- Theresa May urges Tory backbenchers to keep Jeremy Corbyn out of power
- Aldi and Lidl will close early if England reach World Cup final
- Brett Kavanaugh: 5 Things On Trump’s Supreme Court Justice Nominee
- Defending Wimbledon champion Federer ousted in quarter-final
- NC Supreme Court Candidate Chris Anglin — Interview