"Prime Day is going to be an epic day for us". If you're not yet a Prime member, now is the time.
Amazon said it expected only a fraction of its 12,000 workers in Germany to join the strike, and that there would be no impact on Prime Day deliveries. Prime Day generated about $1 billion for Amazon previous year.
If you do sign-up for the free trial, you will need to enter in a valid credit card.
While it pales in comparison to Black Friday or even Boxing Day, Amazon's Prime Day offers customers enrolled in Amazon's Prime membership program access to a variety of exclusive deals. Prior to the commencement of the sale, Amazon India gave glimpse of the offers and deals on products like electronics, smartphones, and much more. Customers who did decide to buy a Prime Day sale product suddenly found that the big United States retailer who also owns Amazon Web Services was facing transaction problems both online and via their app.
Amazon created Prime Day in 2015 to mark its 20th anniversary, and its success has inspired other e-commerce companies to invent shopping holidays.
Apart from Prime Day Sale, Amazon India has also announced a quiz for the app users wherein the participants stand a chance to win a brand new OnePlus 6 smartphone. And if you're a voracious reader, Amazon's KindleUnlimited service lets you read (or listen to if you're into Audiobooks) your choice of millions of titles any time you like for $10 per month.
Amazon Workers Strike in Europe
Target will counter Amazon's sales push with its own online deals that begin on Tuesday, touting them as no membership required.
During Prime Day, Spotlight Deals will feature slashed prices on top brands that last until they are out of stock.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES: Several companies have agreed to launch new products on Prime Day, Amazon says. "Please go back and try again or go to Amazon's home page".
"This is like our Super Bowl", said Neil Lindsay, Amazon's vice president of Prime and marketing worldwide.
About half of Amazon's sales are from its Marketplace, which hosts third-party sellers, and it's been trying to add more of them to its mix to broaden its selection.
- How to Watch the France vs
- Amazon promises 1M deals for this year's Prime Day, beginning Monday
- Gareth Southgate ‘incredibly proud’ as England bow out of World Cup
- Never mind the goals, Giroud key to France's hopes
- Antoine Griezmann hails diversity of World Cup winning side
- Helsinki summit: Trump condemns Russian Federation probe after Putin talks
- UK PM May promises to protect planemakers' supply chains in Brexit
- Trump arrives in Finland for summit with Putin
- Putin summit: U.S. leader cautious ahead of Helsinki talks
- Amazon's Prime Day runs into early snags