He added, "And you've given me more hair", which caused Meghan to burst into laughter.
Fiona Moore, a fan, recalled her conversation with Meghan - who was wearing a suit that was reminiscent of her fictional counterpart - following the Duchess' walkabout with her husband, Prince Harry, in Dublin, Ireland, on Wednesday.
Thomas Markle told The Sun on Sunday he believes his daughter is struggling to cope with the switch from successful Hollywood actress to "prim" public duties in her role as the Duchess of Sussex.
She wore a fitted grey Roland Mouret dress with a bateau neckline, long sleeves and complete with a draped skirt with sculpted panels.
Meghan Markle always wears heels when she's with Prince Harry. The two toured Trinity College, visited the Famine Memorial, and spent some time getting to know President Michael Higgins - and his two mountain dogs.
Recently, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle went on a two-day tour to Ireland where they met their fans. This doesn't mean that you wish you were back at work and not a member of the Royal Family. "She wanted to look like her best self", Martin revealed to Glamour Magazine in May, when asked about the inspiration vision behind Markle's wedding day look. The royal immediately made us think of her Suits character when she changed into a bespoke black Givenchy wool tuxedo suit for part of the day's events on Wednesday.
- Attendee removed from room ahead of Trump-Putin press conference
- UK PM May promises to protect planemakers' supply chains in Brexit
- Donald Trump is the United States president Vladimir Putin has always dreamed of
- Prime Day 2018 outage is a huge, expensive headache for Amazon
- Trump tells Hannity Russians 'have no information on Trump'
- Ryan Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo is obsessed with being better than Lionel Messi
- Finnish Summit: Trump Greets Putin
- Trump Says Putin ‘Probably’ A ‘Ruthless Person’
- Trump, Putin sit down a bit late for closely watched summit
- Amazon is getting sketchier, but Prime Day avoids some of the mess