"That changed, about four hours ago".
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said, "this answer by President Trump will be seen by Russian Federation as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves". "We should have had this dialogue a long time ago". "Shameful. Jaw-dropping. Disgraceful. I am running out of words to describe how despicable it is to see an American President capitulate to a dictator".
Putin and Trump are expected to discuss the Syrian and Ukrainian conflicts along with accusations against Russian Federation for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
"We agree", the ministry said. We have discussions on everything from trade to military, to missiles, to nuclear, to China. "President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today".
"And frankly we have not been getting along very well in the last number of years. And we will do that", he said.
Both leaders met briefly for a press photo op and spoke with the press prior to starting the meeting.
When Trump said at a debate that Putin had "no respect" for Clinton or then-President Barack Obama, the former secretary of state replied, "Well, that's because he'd rather have a puppet as president of the United States".
The United States has no extradition treaty with Moscow and can not compel Russian Federation to hand over citizens.
Mr. Trump even appeared taken with Putin's suggestion, one rife with potential security pitfalls, that Russia's intelligence services could assist the special counsel probe.
But her spokesman told reporters on Monday that the pair had discussed the poisoning during their talks at Mrs May's official country residence in Buckinghamshire.
Moscow hopes that the upcoming summit of the Russian and USA presidents in Helsinki will allow to take a step away from the current crisis in bilateral relations, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told RT broadcaster in an interview. "It's kept us separated", the president said.
Team Trump has denied allegations that they were in any way connected to the alleged hacking or interference.
"President Trump as a nominee spoke about the need to restore Russian-American relations".
- Trudeau blasts Putin, Russia following Finland summit but stays mum on Trump
- Finnish Newspaper Dings Trump Ahead of Putin Summit
- Harper wins Home Run Derby at Nationals Park
- President Trump says he misspoke on Russian Federation , accepts intelligence
- Coupe du Monde 2018 : victoire (4-2) pour la France !
- FIFA World Cup winners handed hero's welcome
- Trump tells Hannity Russians 'have no information on Trump'
- Emanuel: Take away Trump's security clearance after summit with Putin
- Barack Obama dances with his grandmother on Kenya trip
- Russian meddling in election meant as 'warning' to Clinton, former AG says