These rumours are nothing new. At 27, he's also at the peak of his powers so it's understandable Madrid would covet him so highly.
One man that Liverpool are yet to sign, and there is no concrete indication that they will, is Nabil Fekir.
Nevertheless, despite the player's wishes, Hazard remains under contract and so the ball is very much in Chelsea's court.
According to Sky Italia, a meeting is to be held on Saturday between Real Madrid, Hazard's father and representatives.
"What happened in Chelsea in the past does not concern me".
Maurizio Sarri is happy for Willian to stay at the club
'I dont want to be influenced by nothing or no-one or judged by people who have seen something.
Will Asensio be donning the blues of Chelsea next season?
Ever since the goalkeeper succeeded Iker Casillas as Madrid's No.1, his place has been on a shaky peg as the club have constantly been linked to bigger names.
Alisson's move to Anfield leaves Chelsea scrabbling around looking at alternatives with names being thrown around like confetti.
It is claimed that Cech, 36, who spent 11 years at Chelsea before being sold to the Gunners in 2016, is being considered as a possible signing along with Leicester's Kasper Schmeichel.
"For the type of player like myself, we can take a lot of advantage". Barca's No 14 spoke to the Chelsea player a lot about a potential move during the World Cup in Russian Federation.
- Drake thanks DeMar DeRozan in open letter
- Kerber beats Serena in straight sets to wins 1st-ever Wimbledon title
- China economic growth slows to 6.7 pc in second quarter
- One 'Oddball' Among 12 Newfound Moons Discovered Orbiting Jupiter
- US lawmakers slam Trump as POTUS backs Russia on US election meddling
- White House says ‘threat’ from Russian Federation still exists
- Follow Speith, McIlroy and Woods around Carnoustie
- Europe, Japan sign massive free trade deal in message to Trump
- Amazon Prime Day top-selling items
- Rep. Eric Swalwell: Translator Should Reveal Trump, Putin Talks