Paul Pogba has told his Manchester United teammates that he wants to leave, and has even come to an agreement with Barcelona over a £350,000-per-week deal, according to the Mail. Back in April, Pep Guardiola claimed Pogba was offered to Manchester City at the start of this year.
In case you didn't know..
The newspaper adds that Pogba has agreed terms with Barcelona. In spite of Mourinho telling the press that all is well between them, these recent rumours have proved otherwise.
The information is that Pogba's manager, Mino Raiola, will hold a meeting with representatives of Manchester United to handle the deal, which would turn around around 100 million pounds (about $ 481 million).
It would certainly be a shock for everyone if this happens.
Di Marzio claims the Premier League threw out the bid on Monday night.
Thoughts on Barcelona's cash plus players offer for Paul Pogba? Hence, United might consider pondering over this offer.
Dembele also fuelled speculation over a potential move to the Gunners after he had dinner with several Arsenal players last week, including Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Now, his World Cup triumph with France seems to have put things in perspective for the sides.
He goes on to report that United do not want to sell the "important" player as they see him as the franchise of the club.
France midfielder Paul Pogba enjoyed a successful World Cup playing as a mostly defensive central midfielder in Didier Deschamps' team who became world champions in Russian Federation.
"They just think about football".
The reported agreement would see him pick up £346,000 a week, nearly double what he earns at United.
Pjanic joined Juve in the same summer that Pogba returned to United.
United were beaten 1-0 by Bayern at the Allianz Arena, five days before their Premier League campaign begins at home to Leicester.
- $1,000,000,000,000 - Apple becomes first tech firm to cross this milestone!
- Thomas Markle says Meghan and the royal family 'cut me off completely'
- China ready with additional tariffs
- Donald Trump 'open' to new nuclear deal with Iran
- U.S. Special Counsel Mueller Wants To Interview Singer Agalarov, Lawyer Says
- Manafort accountant admits to falsifying loan documents, tax returns
- Trump proposes car-mileage rollback; states sue in protest
- Justin Thomas wins Bridgestone Invitational ahead of US PGA Championship defence
- All eyes on 'right-hand man' in Manafort trial
- Trevor Bayliss takes aim at India's over-reliance on Kohli