Next, the video flips focus to a snazzy yellow (or is that gold?) S Pen stylus, which Samsung describes as "all new powerful", before showing its physical button being pressed by an invisible force (human, we hope) which then does a spot of aimless doodling.
Despite the possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Note 9's specifications will include 512GB internal storage and microSD support alike, the Verge warned that the device might have a "dearth of other hardware novelties", or a lack of unique, selling features that could help set the Note 9 apart from the competition.
The video demonstrates the capabilities of the S Pen. Scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 9, the company is expected to take the wraps off its stylus-wielding, high-end Note 9 phone at a NY presser.
Samsung Electronics president and CEO, DJ Koh said, "At Samsung, we believe tablets play an increasingly important role in making lives easier and improving the mobile experience for everyone".
As in the FCC and WiFi Alliance documentation, the Galaxy J2 Core is listed on the Samsung website under the model number SM-J260G / DS. The smartphone really has no big differences from the leaks. Now, there are also reports that next years Galaxy S10 series may look similar to this years Galaxy S9 series, which in itself looks similar to last years Galaxy S8 series.
Let's just zip into what's new with Note 9 because it releases on August 9 and that's two days away.
Based on leaks and information, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will have the same glass and metal, dual design like the Note 8, and the S-pen location will be at the bottom right-hand corner. He, along with a few other popular XDA developers decoded the apk code to confirm that the game will also be available on the Galaxy Tab S4, to begin with. The highest-spec 512GB model will reportedly cost as much as €1,250 (£1,115). The launch will be live-streamed with the event set to kick off at 4pm United Kingdom time. Samsung is not known for holding back, their flagships are some of the most feature intensive smartphones in the market.
Like this story? Share it!
- Trump proposes car-mileage rollback; states sue in protest
- Epic Games Confirms it Will Keep 'Fortnite' Off the Google Play Store
- Manafort accountant with immunity admits having reservations about tax filings
- Bangladesh shouldn't worry about Assam's citizenship move: Senior Indian official
- Oil tumbles on slowing Chinese demand, U.S.-China trade spat
- RBI increases key rate to 6.5% on inflation worries
- Tiger Woods could play and vice-captain at Ryder Cup
- Tesla wants to go private
- Twin California wildfires become state's largest in history
- Root shares joke as Kohli mocks mic-drop celebration