If before the name of the largest cell phone sounded like X iPhone Plus and was logical, today it is cancelled.
It added the 5.8-inch iPhone Xs will come in at €909 (£818.65) and the iPhone Xs Max will start at €1149 (£1034.80). According to some reliable sources, this new smartphone processor will be based on the 7nm manufacturing process. Surprisingly these iPhones will be coming with nearly the same size as iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus in spite if having a bigger screen. As per the leak, the dummy models of 6.1-inch iPhone suggest that the device will be available in gold, blue, red, and white colors. It would apparently come with a full-screen display, just like the one seen in the original iPhone X that was launched in 2017. Now, 9to5Mac has dug a little deep into the latest watchOS beta to find the resolution of the upcoming Apple Watch, and estimate how much of an upgrade it gets in that department, and the additional screen space.
Mohan believes that Apple would expect customers will be willing to pay more for this new generation of devices with larger screens.
"We expect the shift to a borderless LCD iPhone and the introduction of a larger OLED iPhone to drive solid pricing power in the fiscal 2019 iPhone cycle", they wrote. It claims that Apple plans to unveil a low-end model with LCD display dubbed as "iPhone" and not iPhone 9 as previously rumoured.
We have also heard that Apple is working to launch a bigger screen for the iPhone XS update. According to Kuo, the 6.1-inch iPhone will be priced between $600 - $700, which is roughly between Rs 40,000 - Rs 48,000.
Apple iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max will comes with OLED displays, dual-rear cameras with support for Portrait mode, 2X zoom, and dual-OIS on both sensors.
Even if Apple launches these devices at similar price in Europe or their equivalent prices in U.S., the pricing will not be the same in India. Going by last year's pricing, the most expensive iPhone may cost well beyond Rs 1 lakh.
Here's a not particularly well-kept secret for you: us tech sites keep a check on which iPhone-related keywords are trending.
A small percentage of iPhone 8 devices contain logic boards with a manufacturing defect, Apple announced.
- In U.S. Open Upset, Roger Federer ‘Couldn’t Get Air’
- 'Gather round': Apple unveils iPhone launch date
- Paul Pogba blasted for ‘embarrassing’ feud with Jose Mourinho
- Damning new book depicts 'crazytown' Trump White House
- Brett Kavanaugh, Supreme Court nominee, sidesteps subpoena question
- Trump says Defense Secretary Mattis to keep his job
- Samsung launches pre-orders for Galaxy Note 9 in India
- ‘Giant’ Romelu Lukaku credited with inspiring Man United victory
- 'Stadium in shock': Millman stuns Federer
- No Canadian agriculture concessions in US trade talks: USTR