Coming off a 41-goal campaign, Kane has struck just twice in five games for Spurs to begin this season, and was quiet in a 2-1 loss to Liverpool on Saturday.
"I really think with five per cent less we would have lost".
However, it seems Liverpool have been handed a major boost as Firmino has taken to social media to provide an update on his condition and he says it was just a scare and he and his eye are doing "ok". "It was the best game of the season for us".
However, the fixtures are set to come thick and fast from now on, starting with a trip to Wembley for their Premier League clash against Tottenham before they open their Champions League account against Paris Saint-Germain at Anfield next week.
"We know Liverpool is a big game against a team who have been one of the best this season", Eriksen said.
"The Spurs management and (chairman) Daniel Levy won't be too happy that it's happened, but you can't do anything about it at the moment".
"When you win, you win".
The only blemish was conceding a very late goal from a corner, which barely threatened to make things interesting.
Liverpool secured the 1981/1982 League Championship trophy after going on to beat Tottenham 3-1 at Anfield to wrap up the title
"Sometimes we have bad days like against Liverpool but I hope it is only a bad day and on Tuesday we play wonderful".
The 24-year old was outstanding in Saturday's 3-0 win over Fulham, showcasing his superb control, passing and vision and prompting praise from Guardiola who says the player's slight build doesn't reduce his effectiveness in the middle.
Erik Lamela (for Dembele 59) - 6 - The Argentine managed to get on the scoresheet in stoppage time, but only as a consolation goal. So now we have to prove that and do it again and again and again, and see if we can do so.
Time will tell if Liverpool are good enough to win a major trophy this season but there is no doubt this squad is improving and looking stronger than it has done for many years.
Bournemouth won impressively against a returning Jamie Vardy and Leicester City with a 4-2 scoreline while Zaha's wonder goal gave Crystal Palace a much-needed victory over Huddersfield Town. They are really big sometimes, so it's really hard but we did it.
"You could see the manager and players were full of energy when they came back from vacation - even those who were at the World Cup".
'How we'll deal with those problems I have no idea.
- Hurricane Florence claims first victims as tree kills mum and baby
- Christine Blasey Ford: Kavanaugh Accuser Comes Forward
- Hurricane Florence rolls ashore in Carolinas, tears buildings apart
- Florence's death toll climbs to 17
- Cleveland natives make it home as Hurricane Florence cancels thousands of flights
- NCDOT warns residents about Florence flooding interstates, highways
- Lewis Hamilton Wins Singapore Grand Prix To Increase Title Lead
- Latest Updates on Hurricane Florence and the Storm's Impact on Travel
- Hurricane Florence lashes Carolinas, heavy rain leads to floods
- NASA releases footage showing massive Hurricane Florence from space