Design agency Godfrey Dadich Partners says the ad was crafted in the same style as a 1991 full-page ad where 1,600 black women showed support for Anita Hill as she accused then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment.
The Republican-controlled committee, led by 11 men, on Tuesday said it had hired a female lawyer to question Ford.
Even as the governor spoke, another serious allegation against Kavanaugh was released.
"That's not possible, I don't know where they found these people", Guerry said.
In a further twist, Michael Avenatti - the lawyer for porn star Stormy Daniels, who claims she once had a tryst with Trump - announced he was representing a third unidentified woman with "credible information" regarding both Kavanaugh and Judge.
"In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these "gang" or "train" rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present", she said, mentioning the name of a close friend of Mr Kavanaugh. "They're playing a con game, and they play it very well".
Borger noted that Murkowski feels it's "important to remember if the FBI investigates these allegations, that it would be part of a continuation of the multiple background checks the Federal Bureau of Investigation has already conducted".
"It's a frightful con game". And it's not that I just thought about it.
Who is the new accuser?
Late Wednesday, the committee released a flurry of other documents of unclear significance.
Kavanaugh added he has "never sexually assaulted anyone -not in high school, not in college, not ever".
She was originally raised in CT, and now lives with her family in Boulder, Colorado, working as a volunteer coordinator in financial aid. Kavanaugh's lawyers reportedly plan on arguing to the committee Thursday that Kavanaugh wasn't at the party where Ford said the incident took place.
Sen. Jeff Flake, a Republican member of the Judiciary panel who could be a key vote, had his own take. Who wouldn't be scared to get up and have to talk about these incredibly private things in such an incredibly public way to strangers who have already, many of whom have already said her testimony doesn't really matter to them.
"I believed he was going to rape me", she will say, according to her prepared testimony. Confirming conservative justices to the Supreme Court is, in his view, central to his compact with his core supporters.
But he also said Ford's testimony, and the accounts of other accusers could prompt him to change course.
Kavanaugh has denied all the allegations, which Trump and some other Republicans described as last-minute smear campaigns.
But the California professor's allegations are centered around the hyper-sensitive topics of alcohol use and attempted sexual assault, meaning Mitchell will have to tread carefully to avoid appearing to victim-blame or cast Ford as a liar.
- Trump Dismisses Claims of Second Kavanaugh Accuser, Notes She Was ‘Inebriated’
- Tiger Woods wins tournament, watches video of pundits saying he'd never win
- Russian Federation to send newer, S-300 missile defense systems to Syria
- Donald Trump: Democrats Running 'A Big Fat Con Job' Against Brett Kavanaugh
- Brett Kavanaugh: third woman accuses supreme court nominee of sexual misconduct
- Derby knock out United out of Carabao Cup
- Emre Can apologises for sexist comments over Cristiano Ronaldo red card
- United Kingdom to hold nerve after Brexit talks hit impasse - Brexit minister
- Brett Kavanaugh: Supreme Court nominee 'targeted vulnerable girls' at school parties
- #WhyIDidntReport - Sexual Assault Survivors Share Stories on Twitter