Now we have to wait and see what response does Jose Mourinho come up with.
After the game, he liked a picture of himself which had the caption: "It's time for Mourinho to go". "UEFA were nice, the referee was nice to allow us to start the game five minutes later because we at least need half an hour to be prepared".
"We have to stand tall".
Keane played for United for 12 years, helping them to seven Premier League titles, and when asked about the club's current crop of stars during an interview with Notts TV, he said: "There's a lot of cry babies out there".
The Red Devils were sent crashing to a 3-1 loss to West Ham United at the London Stadium last weekend as they were widely criticised for a below-par display.
"I'm happy for him (Dybala), he's on an upwards curve and playing more regularly but the others have also played well, above with maturity and calm against a well-organised team", said Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri. I always look forward to out games but recently Mourinho has made watching us a punishment.
But it was Marcus Rashford on the opposite flank who was United's biggest threat as the Chilean again disappointed before being replaced 15 minutes from time.
"It's plainly obvious to me that there are players in that dressing room who want the manager to go".
After a goalless draw with Valencia on October 2, Manchester United concluded yet another match without winning.
However, United were most unsafe from set-pieces as Marcus Rashford clipped the crossbar from a free-kick and Lukaku headed a corner over when unmarked.
Lukaku wasted United's final chance, heading over at a corner.
"The players tried. They raised the level of their intensity in spite of the fact we don't have many with that intensity".
José Mourinho defended his players after their latest stuttering performance, claiming he was pleased with the effort and commitment even if there were things he would rather not say about certain aspects of the 0-0 draw with Valencia. "At the moment it doesn't but I hope he will on Saturday and show his confidence".
Valencia earned its first point of group play and is in third place.
- ‘Kind of appalling’: Republican senators criticize Trump for mocking Christine Blasey Ford
- U.S. and Canada claim victory as NAFTA saved at the last
- Kavanaugh awaits fate as senators read Federal Bureau of Investigation report
- Brewers fans wait in rain to welcome division champs home
- Americans, 1 British scientist win Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Bottas didn't expect 'confusing' team orders call
- Senate To Take Decisive Vote On Kavanaugh Amid Protest From Democrats
- Reactions to USMCA trade deal criticize Trudeau government's concessions
- Kavanaugh investigation: FBI 'hasn't spoken to Christine Blasey Ford'
- Republicans plan to confirm Trump's SC nominee Kavanaugh on weekend