The rear camera is also regarded as one of the finest smartphone snappers around with it scoring top marks from the team DxO.
The leaked image shows an operating system that can run Android apps and includes a dock for quick access applications at the bottom of the tablet's screen.
The detachable keyboard is nicely designed, it seems, with circular keys and pogo pins to attach it to the Slate.
Google's Pixel 3 event begins at 11:00 AM ET on October 9th, so we'll soon see if they have any announcements left to surprise us.
Google is all set for the big launch event on October 9th in NY.
There are a lot of products which are expected to launch in Google's launching event on October 9th. So unless the company delays the tablet, you should be able to get your hands on the Pixel Slate within a matter of days or weeks (depending on availability).
Google is also going to be launching the first Chrome OS tablet named the Pixel Slate Tablet at the upcoming event.
We've also seen rumblings that the Pixel 3 XL will ship with Pixel Buds. According to 9to5Mac, the smaller Pixel 3 has slim bezels around the display, front facing speakers, and two front-facing cameras.
Spec-wise the two new Pixel devices should don the Snapdragon 845 chipset, alongside somewhere 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, Active Edge for summoning the Google Assistant, a USB-C port, and Android 9 Pie on board. The new Pixel Slate will be available in four flavors, with Intel Celeron, m3, i5, and i7 processor options. The Google Home Mini with the all-new colour option will go on sale in the USA from the Google Store and Walmart later this month. Given that the Chromecast hasn't received a new advanced version for a few years, it's entirely possible that Google might unveil the third generation Chromecast. Something we have heard on the grapevine is that the device might enable users to dual-boot Windows 10 and Chrome OS if needed.
We'll see the device in the flesh tomorrow.
- La démission de Collomb acceptée, le Premier ministre chargé d'assurer l'intérim
- Brett Kavanaugh sworn to the U.S. Supreme Court after rancorous confirmation
- Jose Mourinho drops Alexis Sanchez for huge Manchester United v Newcastle clash
- Democrat Joe Manchin announces support for Brett Kavanaugh confirmation
- Backed by senators, Kavanaugh on track for U.S
- LG V40 ThinQ Launched
- Yankees' Severino confident heading into Game 3 start vs. Red Sox
- Get a flu vaccine, not the flu
- Sen. Flake to Vote 'YES' on Kavanaugh 'Unless Something Big Changes'
- Jose Mourinho is caught up in Manchester United's identity crisis