Per Engadget, which borrowed the Pixel 3 XL from the site that reviewed it a few days ago, a Hong Kong mobile shop is selling the handset for HK$15,880, which is around $2,030. Leaks and rumours have suggested that the bigger variant, Pixel 3 XL will feature a notch while the Pixel 3 will come with the standard 18:9 aspect ratio display. Given that the Chromecast hasn't received a new advanced version for a few years, it's entirely possible that Google might unveil the third generation Chromecast.
Rumours are rife that a Pixel 3 and larger Pixel 3 XL are inbound. On the contrary, the company could employ a dual camera at the front wherein the primary snapper is expected to be a 8.1MP shooter and the secondary camera might be a wide-angle lens.
The Pixel Slate will be presented together with the Pixel 3 smartphones on the evening of October 9th.
It'll feature a Chromebook tablet that attaches to a separate keyboard, according to photos from MySmartPrice, which has accurately leaked Google launches in the past.
Meanwhile, the Google Pixel 3 XL was said to come in at £63 a month for customers if they pay £20 upfront. Yet, we think there's a lot more to expect from the Google event tonight.
At the top of Google tablet is the power / unlock button that apparently will integrate a fingerprint reader, there is a pair of stereo speakers and a USB Type-C connector for charging the battery and connecting with other devices. The Made by Google Launch Event will start at 11 a.m. ET and we will be inside taking you through the play-by-play.
Just like always, The company is expected to launch a new smart home assistant and this year it might be called as Home Hub.
Google is expected to include a Pixelbook Pen with the Slate tablet. It's the last device I turn off before I go to sleep and the first one I turn on when I wake up. This will ensure a solid connection with no latency (unlike Bluetooth equivalents). The Pixel phones are also set to come with a wireless charging stand that props the phone up while it charges to make the screen visible, nearly like a docking station of old but wireless.
- Mahrez misses penalty kick as Liverpool, Man City draw
- Guardiola backs Sterling to develop thicker skin with every Anfield visit
- Sen. Hirono: Dems should focus on midterms, not on impeaching Kavanaugh
- Hazard is happy at Chelsea - Essien
- McConnell: 'We're trying to win seats,' says GOP will still challenge Manchin
- Google Pixel 3 Mystery Color Gets A Name
- The World Was Just Issued 12-Year Ultimatum On Climate Change
- Microsoft halts distribution of Windows 10 update amid reports it deletes files
- Trump decries calls to impeach Kavanaugh as an ‘insult to American public’
- New United Nations report details looming climate crisis