While we admire the products Apple delivers, it is a bad idea for the phone and computer company to get into the aviation business to create what is arguably the most important plane in the world. These are the video moments you don't want to miss. "We are one country".
Help us grow and continue telling Israel's story to the world.
During a meeting with President Donald Trump at the White House on Thursday, the Grammy-winning rapper unlocked his iPhone simply using the passcode "000000", apparently to show the president an animated GIF.
"We'll get rid of Air Force One", Mr. Trump replied. I think it would be cool for them be Trump factories because he's a master of industry, he's a master builder. Trump lapped it all up.
West told reporters at the Oval Office he loves Clinton.
West acknowledged that some people have an issue with the word "again" in the trademark Trump slogan, and said he prefers simply "Make America Great".
West gifted Trump with a Superman cape: When West arrived at the Oval Office, he greeted Trump with a hug before informing those in attendance that he had presented the president with "a Superman cape" to aid him in his crime-fighting efforts.
Trump wore the hat, according to Kanye.
And while he's rocking the MAGA hat and stumping for Trump, Taylor Swift of all people has stepped up to throw her support behind two Democratic Senate contenders.
"What I need Saturday Night Live to improve on, what I need the liberals to improve on: if he don't look good, we don't look good", Kanye said, gesturing at Trump.
"If he don't look good, we don't look good", said West. "That's my brother. I love him, I support him", Chappelle said. What I saw today was a minstrel show'. "That's from the heart".
It was a head-scratching afternoon at the White House on Thursday as rapper Kanye West and some of his many opinions descended upon 1600 Penn.to discuss everything from North Korea to bipolar disorder with his "brother" President Donald Trump.
- Trump seeks to use battle over Kavanaugh to spur Republican voter turnout
- Conservatives Blast Trump for Anemic Response to Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi's Disappearance
- Michael drenches the Carolinas as tropical storm
- Near 850,000 customers without power in U.S. Southeast after Michael
- Australia Will Keep Burning Coal To Produce Electricity Despite Stern IPCC Warning
- Qatar Airways marks World Mental Health Day
- International Monetary Fund cuts global economic growth target to 3.7%
- The $3 Million Crowdfunding Effort To Unseat Sen. Collins In 2020
- Pakistan formally requests International Monetary Fund for bailout
- #OnTheBigScreen: Lady Gaga, a masked killer, and four single moms