"He told us he'd love to sign them but he wasn't allowed to", athlete Damien Irish told the ABC Sunday.
"I was sitting in line waiting to cross the border when I heard the baby announcement on the vehicle radio", the former lighting director told The Mail on Sunday.
Apparently, he "wasn't surprised" that his daughter was pregnant. "No one bothers them there".
"I love my daughter and always will".
Meghan Markle recently revealed that she is suffering from "double-whammy" during her pregnancy.
To make matters worse, Thomas reportedly hasn't been able to talk to Meghan about her exciting news.
"The first thing I thought about was holding Meghan in my arms as a newborn 37 years ago. She was the most lovely baby".
Markle put her own spin on the mid-length, short-sleeved dress by adding a Philip Treacy fascinator, $1,990 Givenchy clutch and Tabitha Simmons pumps. Meghan's expecting her first child around the Spring of 2019, according to Kensington Palace.
Samantha brought up the lack of acknowledgement and said, "If he is excluded, I won't be happy".
Baby news is the best news - but in this case, it's bittersweet!
"If the Queen is willing to meet our arrogant and insensitive president she has no excuse not to meet me", Thomas said in a TMZ interview. "And if we're not speaking, I won't see my grandchild".
The Duchess of Sussex spoke to one of the royal fans during her recent visit to Bondi Beach on Friday.
In addition to stops in Australia, the couple's 16-day autumn tour will also include cities in Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.
- Saudi Arabia Announces the death of journalist Khashoggi . Details
- Tempers flare on sideline as Chelsea draws Manchester United in injury time
- European Union leader's scathing put-down sums up Theresa May's Brexit talks
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho defends Paul Pogba Players make mistakes
- Staff Predictions: No. 18 Penn State vs
- Dodgers' Machado whiffs on chance to silence Game 6 boos
- China's economic growth hits the lowest level since 2009
- #MeToo: Indian Minister MJ Akbar Resigns Over Accusations of Sexual Harassment
- Apple touts its largest screens, cheaper models in iPhone revamp
- U.S. lawmakers skeptical of Saudi claim on Khashoggi