Different Apple logo designs on the invitations as well.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in NY on the 30th of October. According to a source with likes from Mac Otakara, Apple is reportedly working on a cable that connects Apple Watch from iPad Pro via USB Type-C.
You can see vibrant swaths of color, brush splatters, and beveled cutouts in n numerous invitational teasers, which is definitely hinting at a more capable Apple Pencil coming along October 30. Following in the footsteps of the iPhone X, both iPads are set to drop the home button in favour of Face ID for unlocking the device and verifying the owner's identity.
It can be noted that Cupertino-based company already unveiled the generic iPad (6 Gen), earlier this year.
Rumor has it this new event will bring more than a boost.
Finally, just to supercharge the gadget rumour mill further, the eagle-eyed folks at 9To5Mac noticed Apple's AirPods were listed as "sold out" on its Apple Store website across Europe. We'll have to see if Apple alters the security measure to reflect this. Also, there is a possibility of the new MacBook Air with 9 gen Intel processors breaking covers. Apple has previously upgraded the 13-inch and 15 inch MacBook Pro with True Tone display, Siri, and higher core options.
The new iPad Pro refresh is expected to come with several new features, which includes a display with slimmer bezels and the inclusion of Apple's Face ID technology. It is expected that they will be presented at the end of October. Apple could even tease the new Mac Pro or the long awaited AirPower charger. Those who were considering the 13-inch Pro, 12-inch MacBook or MacBook Air should nearly certainly wait to see what Apple does here first. There's also the Mac mini, which has not been updated since 2014.
- Erdogan says will not let those responsible for Khashoggi killing avoid justice
- After arrest, Republicans struggle with mail bombs fallout
- After Obama, Hillary and CNN, actor Robert de Niro gets parcel bomb
- Barcelona cruise past Inter without Messi
- Sanders: Media wrongly blaming Trump for attacks
- United States mail bombing suspect an ardent Trump supporter
- Di Maria sauve Paris de la défaite contre Naples — Ligue des champions
- Angela Merkel 'to quit as party leader but remain Germany's chancellor'
- Bandaged Pittsburgh synagogue 'shooter' makes court appearance in wheelchair
- Los Angeles Dodgers fans boo Dave Roberts before World Series Game 5