Therefore, taking the previous 25 seasons into account, Robbie Savage has attempted to pick his Arsenal-Liverpool combined XI from the Premier League era.
Cech had appeared uncomfortable with Emery's desire for his side to play out from the back, being caught out on numerous occasions during the early weeks of the season.
The draw help preserve Arsenal's 14 games unbeaten run in all competitions after a hard start to the campaign which saw them fell to back-to-back defeats against Manchester and Chelsea.
Two of the Premier League's three remaining unbeaten sides will be in action on Sunday, when Manchester City and Chelsea attempt to match Liverpool's 11-game unbeaten run to start the season. Previous year a few teams played really good seasons but there was no chance to catch City because, by October-November, the gap was already that big. "Maybe their dropped points at Crystal Palace last weekend will have sharpened minds".
"It was hard enough to get the ball off them when they had 10 and we had 11". I think it should have been a goal, but that's how it is.
The teams' Premier League seasons so far.
At Arsenal, he won the Player of the Season award in 2014, as well as last season in Wenger's final season in charge of Arsenal.
Emery could be without a host of first-choice defenders with Hector Bellerin, Nacho Monreal, Sead Kolasinac and Sokratis Papastathopoulos all to be assessed before the game. "We had clear chances, they had chances as well".
"People will say: 'Oh Arsenal will score goals...' but Liverpool's defence has been superb".
Jame Milner's strike shortly past the hour mark appeared destined to help Jurgen Klopp's side record a statement victory in pursuit of their first league title since 1990.
"It's a point, we take that, and a point at Arsenal is always a good result but we could have won".
"It's a pity that it didn't count, we made a few more mistakes tonight than the ref, but it would have been nice if that goal counted". He is playing with the spirit I want today and every match.
Unlike recent performances where Arsenal have started slowly, Emery's players must be focused from the start and will need to put early pressure on the Liverpool defense, led by Dutch global and record transfer Virgil van Dijk, if they have hopes of snatching all three points from the Reds.
- Oil Prices Fall 2% on Rising Supply and Trade War
- F1: Hamilton égale les 5 titres de Fangio dans l'adversité
- LG tipped to unveil a foldable smartphone as soon as January
- Romelu Lukaku injured in Manchester United training session and misses Bournemouth trip
- How Lacazette late equalizer kept Arsenal's unbeaten streak alive
- Apple loses $1 trillion status after soft holiday forecast
- No point finishing 2018 season says Ricciardo
- Klopp impressed by Emery's much improved Arsenal
- With Merkel Stepping Down, Merz Announces Bid to Lead CDU
- There is life after cancer, stresses new awareness campaign