Lincoln's character, Rick Grimes, was on the verge of death when a helicopter whisked him away to an unknown place and rescued him. A new interview with The New York Times reveals plans to create a movie trilogy based on a major - and highly expected - change in the TV show's cast. So I said, 'Well, what about if we did something like this?' And it was very late.
Flashbacks to Rick's past, right back to season 1 (hello again, "Don't Dead Open Inside"), are effectively deployed and integrated with the present timeline to layer up the emotional weight of his departure, emphasising how much of a watershed moment this is for The Walking Dead at large. "Your performance as Rick Grimes is one I will never forget". Rick being incinerated in a fireball would be true to the show's childlike view of him as the supreme hero. So don't lose heart Richonne fans, if Danai Gurira signs a deal similar to McBride's and Reedus' Richonne could reunite at some point in the future in a film or a crossover.
And another tweeted: "im still crying!"
Did you like how his exit was handled?
That schedule pales in comparison to the nine months a year Lincoln spent filming The Walking Dead each season, in the sweltering Atlanta heat.
It was captioned: "Tonight is all about this bundle of love!"
"It's not the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning. After I stop feeling sad, of course". Scott Gimple - who was writing these movies and planning the expansion of the universe - he kind of said, "Okay here's what I need to have happen: Rick has to go out by flying off in a helicopter".
Production on the first film is to begin next year.
Judith is due to appear in the next Walking Dead episode, "Who Are You Now?" That unrelenting style set the show apart from series that resorted to feel-good twists and miraculous fade-outs. It's that simple. But I miss it terribly and I miss the relationships and I miss the people. I mean, you know, in a world where it's impossible to do that nearly all the time, just put it down. Just because it's so hard to do this show, and it's remarkable that people are being able to do an eight-day shoot and achieve what we've achieved.
Suffice to say, there are massive spoilers for The Walking Dead within the following review.
- Oil Prices Fall 2% on Rising Supply and Trade War
- Man United making life hard for themselves - Herrera
- Have you seen OnePlus 6T's shiny new avatar in 'Thunder Purple' hue
- Trump pushes economic hope, immigrant fear in final poll run
- 'A referendum on me': Trump makes final push ahead of USA midterms
- New Injury Update For Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski
- How Lacazette late equalizer kept Arsenal's unbeaten streak alive
- Iran president says country will 'proudly' break United States sanctions by selling oil
- Iran will break U.S. sanctions by selling oil: Pres. Rouhani
- Romelu Lukaku injured in Manchester United training session and misses Bournemouth trip