It is part of the game, I guess.
Meanwhile, most of those playing at the same level with the former Chelsea man have now become managers with the majority having to handle professionals. "I have been doing yoga since I have been at Chelsea".
The forward agrees, but admits officials may be reluctant to penalise challenges made early in matches.
He added: "The first target in this competition was to qualify".
"It felt like a really odd purchase at the time: he couldn't get in the Arsenal team and then all of a sudden he was playing for Chelsea".
At the end of the game, Drogba approached the Phoenix faithful, hugged one gutted fan and told him: "Don't cry, don't cry".
That prompted a strong response from Bate, but Nikolai Signevich struck the left post and Aleksey Rios blazed over from close range as the Blues held on to win. He's a very important player for us and he's very useful for the team.
"I don't think they're up to the club's standards". He shrugged off the Italian's touchline reaction. I accept they will be favourites but it is a big challenge for us. "We know what we expect from each other, so we're also trying to get the best out of each other in training". "I should do better".
He did not discuss his future on this occasion, looking only at the opportunities for Chelsea.
Morata's future appeared to be up in the air in the summer when Maurizio Sarri took over the reins from Antonio Conte following the 2017-18 campaign.
Chelsea are now unbeaten in the Premier League and sit second in the table, two points behind leaders Manchester City.
A summer of disappointment followed for the midfielder as he failed to make the England plane for the World Cup in Russian Federation but the arrival of Maurizio Sarri at the club has helped the 24-year-old rediscover his form.
"Sunday is an important game". We're not going to go there to defend, we're going to attack and to try to score goals.
- Kansas Basketball: Biggest takeaways from win over Michigan State
- Florida braces for recounts in gubernatorial and Senate races
- United States crude oil output hits record levels last week
- PUBG PS4 Release Could Happen as Early as December, Reports Suggest
- Police say treating Melbourne stabbing as a terror attack
- Mueller writing final report on Russian Federation probe, submission timeline unclear
- Democrats signal they want to investigate Jeff Sessions' ouster and replacement
- Trump Denies Knowing Attorney General He Met Over a Dozen Times
- California shooting: what we know about the gunman
- Pelosi Unveils Plans to Establish New House Diversity Office