He broke down in tears as he confirmed that his son was pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting. Among those killed was a man, who had survived the Las Vegas massacre in 2017.
"This really hits home for me".
"He tried to grab it from me and he reached around me, grabbed my butt, reached around me, grabbed my stomach", she said. I've been to this bar many, many times.
"I literally feared for myself around him", Colell said.
He reportedly turned the gun on himself as scores of police officers closed in. He had served in the Navy and sometimes worked as a doorman at Borderline Bar but was not working in that capacity the night of the shooting.
The shooting at Borderline marks the 307th mass shooting in the US this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive's records. At 12:00 this morning I was informed that my incredible brother was taken down by the shooter as well as his good friend Jake Dunham.
He then shot patrons who were attending the venue's country music night for college students, Dean said. They are often also drawn to the aggressive rhetoric against women most notably expressed by Donald Trump. But he's been on the scene during mass shootings before as a reporter.
"It doesn't get easier to hear, but it gets more normalized. I don't want thoughts", said Susan Schmidt-Orfanos, whose son Telemachus Orfanos survived the Vegas shooting only to die less than 10 minutes from his home. "Not just here - the grocery store, the mall". "They talked to him", Ventura County Sheriff Geoff Dean said.
Numerous victims were students at local colleges including Pepperdine University, Moorpark College and California State University Channel Islands. Add Thousand Oaks Shooting as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Thousand Oaks Shooting news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
She claims she had run-ins with then-sprinter Long that convinced her that he was "mentally disturbed" and had "anger issues" before he left to join the U.S. Marine Corps.
Grace Fisher is a mom who is fearful for her three children.
"My take is that if there's a gun in the house, there's always a possibility of an accident, or of suicide", Marc Orfanos said.
In recent years, right after a mass shooting happens in the United States, some politicians have said it's not the appropriate time to discuss gun control. "It's part of the horrors that are happening in our country and everywhere, and I think it's impossible to put any logic or sense to the senselessness".
"It's not moving now - that's the problem", Coffman said.
- Democrats Choose Hortman as Next House Speaker
- PUBG PS4 Release Could Happen as Early as December, Reports Suggest
- Expanded GOP Senate majority smooths way for Trump judicial nominees
- Trump blames ‘gross mismanagement’ for Calif. wildfires, threatens to withhold federal money
- Florida braces for recounts in gubernatorial and Senate races
- Les démocrates pourront freiner Donald Trump — États-Unis
- Leftists Rally at White House to Protest Trump, Protect Mueller
- California shooting: what we know about the gunman
- Jürgen Klopp: we lost our mojo - Red Star could smell our negativity
- United States crude oil output hits record levels last week