It was one of a series of photos taken at a press call in 1985 at the end of the Royal Family's three-week tour of Italy that culminated in Venice, and was only four years after the couple made their wedding vows amid the splendour and pageantry of St Paul's Cathedral.
It's been quite a year for the British royal family. And George is playing it cool with a sly half-smile.
Commenting on the official family portrait from Prince Charles' 70th birthday, which featured Camilla, Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge and their children, Nadia said: "Meghan looks very relaxed, doesn't she?"
If you are going to make a music come back you want to make a big splash, and it looks like Cheryl knew exactly what she was doing when she released "Love Made Me Do It" on November 9.
"The coronation of an elderly King Charles promises to be a distinctly backward-looking event, with none of the new-era excitement of the Queen's in 1953", wrote the left-leaning Guardian newspaper in an editorial on Wednesday. "He will get down on his knees and crawl about with them for hours, you know making amusing noises and laughing".
William paid tribute to Charles, saying: "His passion for the environment and the natural world is something I want to repeat in the way I raise George, Charlotte and Louis".
Diana once overheard Charles in his bathroom talking to Camilla over the phone and saying: "Whatever happens, I will always love you".
"I saw that my friends and peers were anxious about the risks of the very powerful tools we were putting in our children's hands", he said.
Kate, 36, stepped out in a stunning (and recycled!) turquoise dress by Emilia Wickstead, while her husband looked dapper in a pair of dress trousers paired with a white button-down shirt and classy jacket. And I have to say, Louis is the spitting image of his mum.
Tyler told his fellow contestants all about Meghan and how he considered her more of a sister than aunt due to their similar ages.
- Turkey slams 'unacceptable' French comments over Jamal Khashoggi probe
- 'Massively infected': Election scandal triggers Trump fury and angry protests from voters
- American Comic-Book Icon Stan Lee Dies At 95
- Amazon Picks NYC And Northern Virginia For Its Split 'HQ2'
- Oil price drops amid fears over demand
- Hamas hits building in Israel, threatens more rocket attacks
- Trump ally Kevin McCarthy tries lead shrunken House GOP
- More bodies found as officials fight California wildfire
- L'écran pliable de Samsung — Infinity Flex Display
- PM's Brexit breakthrough angers backbench hardliners as ministers review draft agreement