Liverpool's Champions League final loss to Real Madrid in May will be forever linked with Karius - a match which led to Alisson's signing.
Silva said klopp didn't apologise no class very proud the way we played they wont win sweet fa under klopp.
"I didn't know much about it before I came here", Salah told Sky Sports. Playing a Saints side bereft of confidence, United were once again only stirred into action once they had fallen behind, and produced another largely negative display in a 2-2 draw against a team that, before kick-off, looked there for the taking.
"Derbies are always hard but it was a completely different hard to the last few years".
"Now, when we fix that, I can't say in the first moment to the boys: "But that's not enough offensively". I didn't want to run. I didn't want to run. Not cool, but it happened.
Substitute Divok Origi comes close!
Klopp ran onto the pitch after the goal
Both sides had several good chances to score, but it was a self-inflicted error from Jordan Pickford deep in stoppage time that allowed Origi to grab a sensational victor that kept Liverpool within two points of Premier League leaders Manchester City.
The result was tough on Everton as they had matched their rivals impressively throughout the game and had good chances to score, particularly through Andre Gomes in the first half. "Our high pressure was outstanding, our counter-pressing was really at [the] highest level".
"[We] tried to control the game, which is hard because they controlled the spaces really well". "In the league, there are a lot of games to be played, we have good momentum going into the game and that's always nice".
But then out of nowhere, England's Pickford made a awful error. The rest I knew I couldn't control so whatever minutes I got, I just tried to make the most of it and, thank God, it turned out well.
Capping a miserable day for Jan Vertonghen, the Tottenham defender was sent off in the closing stages after earlier giving away Arsenal's penalty.
"We had that free kick".
Klopp, who admitted the goal was "a bit lucky", expressed his delight for Origi. Virg [van Dijk], whatever it was in the moment it left the foot, I thought it's over. It's football. I can not tell you if it was disrespectful because I didn't see it. Like we started the game altogether, we finish the game altogether.
- Bitcoin price falls below $4,000, as cryptocurrency market continues to plummet
- Cohen confesses to lying about Trump Tower Moscow deal
- Second CRISPR-Modified Pregnancy May Be Underway
- G20: Trump leaves Putin in the cold over Ukraine
- Apple Music coming to Amazon Echo devices next month
- Trump's trade war: Stakes are high at G20 summit
- Rand adds to gains after cheering dovish US Fed
- Lincolnshire residents urged to show support on World Aids Day
- What Underlies US-China Tensions Ahead of Crucial G-20 Meeting?
- Trump administration to examine tools to raise USA tariffs on Chinese vehicles