The display surrounding the camera cutout is a 6.4-inch panel with a resolution fo 2340 x 1080.
Internally though, the phone's a pretty beefy prospect on paper.
The Galaxy A8s is powered by Snapdragon 710 which is paired to 6GB or 8GB of RAM. On the back, it will house a triple camera setup- 24MP primary sensor, 10MP wide-angle sensor, 5MP depth sensor to produce good quality images.
The world's largest smartphone vendor will also be changing its marketing strategy in China by placing more emphasis on using celebrities to promote its products, as well as collaborating with other brands. However, since rumours now suggest that Samsung's under-screen sensor- which completely hides a selfie camera beneath its display-won't be ready until 2020, the Infinity-O might be Samsung's best stopgap until then. We've since corrected the error.
The pricing for the Galaxy A8s has not been released yet.
Samsung is taking pre-orders for the Galaxy 8S in China and it should ship later this month. This selfie camera has an aperture of f/2.0. However, it was the end of a year ago when we got our first glimpse of what the Galaxy A8s could look like thanks to concept renders based on those rumors.
After years of mocking Apple for removing the headphone jack from its iPhones, Samsung has finally followed suit. That means you will need Bluetooth headphones or a USB-C to 3.5mm audio port adapter.
- Snapdragon 855 is the first mobile platform to support multi-gigabit 5G
- Over 1,700 arrested in latest yellow vest protests in France
- Jeb Bush's daughter Noelle does reading at George H.W. Bush's funeral
- NASA Probe Reaches Asteroid Bennu Ready to Collect Samples
- CS: GO Is Now Free-To-Play On Steam
- Virat Kohli turns down talks about Aussie obsession ahead of first Test
- France bracing for more protests despite retreat on taxes
- Alberta orders 8.7% oil production cut to help deal with low prices
- India 151/3 at stumps on 3rd day, lead Australia by 166 runs
- May accused of misleading MPs over Brexit deal