"Engineered with exact precision and new technology we've never used before, it's our fastest, most cutting-edge device ever - the epitome of craftsmanship". Packing a rather excessive-seeming 10GB of RAM, the latest addition to the OnePlus stable rocks not only a headline-grabbing amount of memory (which is probably the point), but also the incredibly fast Warp Charge 30 charging system... and a $699 price tag.
And finally, the McLaren Edition features an Papaya Orange trim paint job, McLaren logo, and carbon fiber-like back. You'll also notice a subtle dot pattern on the phone under the glass rear, which is based on the vehicle maker's carbon fiber design.
The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition price in India is expected to feature a premium over the top variant that's similar to what was announced for the United Kingdom market. Turning the Android device on produces a loading screen that mimics the orange pulsating garage wall branding that is seen at F1 tracks. "Our thanks to our OnePlus partners for capturing our spirit accurately and bringing unmatched power and speed in the new flagship device". The McLaren partnership echoes the Huawei Porsche Design models and the Lamborghini Oppo Find X. There's a plaque inside that holds a McLaren logo made out of actual carbon fiber that is used to make the McLaren MLC33 Formula 1 race auto.
OnePlus will launch the OnePlus 6T McLaren edition phone in India today. The India launch event of OnePlus 6T McLaren edition is scheduled to commence to start from 6 PM IST onwards. The device first launched yesterday in Woking, London.
The device and charging block are accented in McLaren's signature Papaya Orange with special care taken to the McLaren Speedmark logo and the carbon fiber-like - to be clear, not actual carbon fiber, just glass - stripe patterning on the OnePlus 6T.
The cameras are also the same; both front and back. Users will also be able to buy the phone starting December 13 at OnePlus Experience store in Delhi.
The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition looks a lot like the standard OnePlus 6T from the front - both have an nearly all-screen design with a teardrop notch above it.
It's something Carlos Sainz pointed out as something that would sway him if he was on the market for a new phone. Lau said OnePlus would make the handset, not for the sake of sales, but to make sure it's at the forefront of 5G technology.
- Oil Price Fundamental Weekly Forecast - Production Cut Agreement Should Be Supportive
- Klopp: Napoli had no answers to outstanding Liverpool
- Oregon Rep. Kurt Schrader Continues To Oppose Nancy Pelosi's House Speaker Bid
- L'amorce d'un changement de méthode — Allocution de Macron
- Manhunt continues after fatal Strasbourg Christmas market shooting; suspect identified
- Protests 'a crisis' for France as 1700 arrests made
- Over 1,700 arrested in latest yellow vest protests in France
- Liverpool leapfrog Man City: is this the real league race?
- India 151/3 at stumps on 3rd day, lead Australia by 166 runs
- Hillary Clinton attends pre-wedding bash of daughter to India's richest man