Marcelo, who started the match as captain, was subbed off and "tried to give the armband to Isco".
But he expressed doubts that Solari could be replaced by former Madrid boss Jose Mourinho if he leaves Manchester United.
"The most unpleasant task of a coach is picking who plays, who is on the pitch and who is left out".
"I see you write about James, Bale, Asensio but I'm honest, Juventus does not need other players".
That said, should City show an interest in Isco, Madrid would look to use their interest in Brahim Diaz to help facilitate a deal, with Goal having reported that the promising youngster is ready to join the Liga giants .
Those links have intensified with Isco's conduct over the past few weeks.
Solari has taken charge at Real following the sacking of Julen Lopetegui (Nick Potts/PA).
Scoring three goals at the Bernabeu is a feat usually reserved only for the likes of Barcelona in "El Clasico" and usually ensures absolute victory, but CSKA Moscow did just that, winning 3-0 but still going out of Europe.
It was a tense atmosphere in Madrid, where the team - especially Isco - were jeered and whistled during the second half.
He said, "I think I deserve it [the Ballon d'Or] every year", he stated. However, this is something Marcelo could neither confirm nor deny.
"At Real Madrid you have to fight until the end. I believed in myself and proved to the people that I'm still an incredible footballer". He also invites Lionel Messi to Serie A while saying "I would like him to come to Italy one day".
"[I am] disappointed but life goes on and I will still work hard".
Where do Real Madrid and Isco go from here?
However, the forward has warned that the club can not become obsessed with the Champions League like Real Madrid did when they were seeking "La Decima" between 2002 and 2014. Isco's current contract runs until 2022 and contains a £630m release clause, although Real would surely accept a significantly reduced fee.
- Mauricio Pochettino: Daniel Levy anxious I will leave Tottenham Hotspur
- Australia banks on Perth's fast, bouncy pitch to outplay India
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai testifies before Congress for the first time
- Kyrie Irving likely to return Wednesday, Gordon Hayward doubtful
- James Harden pops off 50-point triple-double as Rockets club Lakers
- Trump Was At Meeting When Lawyers Were Discussing Hush Payments
- Oil Price Fundamental Weekly Forecast - Production Cut Agreement Should Be Supportive
- Hillary Clinton attends pre-wedding bash of daughter to India's richest man
- Manchester United players training ahead of Valencia clash
- Oregon Rep. Kurt Schrader Continues To Oppose Nancy Pelosi's House Speaker Bid