City finished a staggering 19 points ahead of any other side at the top of the table last season, however the title race appears to be far closer this year.
The Belgium forward usually plays on the left wing but is being deployed by Chelsea coach Maurizio Sarri in the center of a mobile front three, between Pedro and Willian. "I'm confident in my team, but it's a great test, a challenge". Is that short? Probably, yes. But I felt okay to come back.
- Manchester United have conceded 29 goals in their opening 17 Premier League games this season - the most goals they've conceded at this stage of a top-flight campaign since 1962-63. I'm happy with my body because I know I have no problems with muscles.
He said: "They've spent plenty of money, they've brought players in".
"You [the media] didn't say too many nice things about them and good things about us". It's a busy period because everyone plays. Then after Christmas it's just people who are playing in Europe.
Klopp has so many players at his disposal who are ready to step in and deliver quality, while there are few complaints when rotation is enforced.
Match-going United fans have been reluctant to turn on Mourinho, instead often pointing fingers at executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward's reluctance to back the manager in the transfer market this summer or the club's American owners, the Glazer family.
"We are fully there for the four trophies". "For me it's nice, going to Germany". "He has lots of experience in this competition and you must have respect", he added.
De Bruyne is expected to start against Leicester City in Tuesday's Carabao Cup quarterfinal to get more minutes as he tries to return to full fitness.
Shaqiri has been a brilliant cut-price addition, liberated from bearing the entire creative burden at Stoke and working exceptionally hard to integrate himself into Klopp's preferred pressing game. Young cleared Dejan Lovren's effort off the line and Firmino shot over - the ninth attempt inside 20 minutes - before the breakthrough was made.
"I'm always pleased because he always plays on his limits", Mourinho told United's official website.
"What gives me that belief?" While the substitutes' two strikes were deflected past David de Gea there was no disputing the merit of Liverpool's first win in nine matches against United as they dominated at Anfield.
- House passes farm bill, sending it to Trump’s desk
- Manhunt continues after fatal Strasbourg Christmas market shooting; suspect identified
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May survives leadership challenge
- Geminid meteor shower: Where, when and how to see it
- Real Madrid coach, defender praise family atmosphere at Spanish club
- Klopp: Napoli had no answers to outstanding Liverpool
- Australia banks on Perth's fast, bouncy pitch to outplay India
- ‘Coup plot may lead to Tory party’s breakup’
- Trump Was At Meeting When Lawyers Were Discussing Hush Payments
- Brexit: European leaders reneged on promise to help Theresa May