They have been doing great this season and in the league so it will be a tough one. 'Some of these players are not good enough.' Meanwhile, fellow pundit and former Liverpool hero Graeme Souness claimed that he believes Pogba could be the best midfielder in the league if his attitude improved.
"Behind the scenes, I can't imagine being a United player looking forward to going into training".
"In the end, I scored two goals and we won the game, that's a flawless day for us". It will be really hard to beat Juve this year. "We managed that very well".
"They are a fantastic team but we have to trust ourselves", he told De Telegraph after revealing the training ground excitement. The chances are 50-50. The team has top players.
He said: "It actually looks surprisingly good".
"They have big players, a lot of pace and creativity in attack and they're a real unit".
'Obviously after their goal we got ourselves back into the game and I think for large parts we had time and space on the ball to play.
'Obviously we have to wait a week so we've got to prepare for that game and hopefully go there and get the three points'.
"The last month or so has been sticky for us". That doesn't work. We are really concentrating on our situation.
Kane said: All the teams are tough and they all have their pros and cons. "After a winter break, German clubs are always very unsafe".
After taking on two of the biggest jobs in the Premier League and leaving both clubs in turmoil, his time in England appears to have come to a bitter end. "You are happy or not happy, you understand it or you don't understand it", Klopp said of rotating his squad.
"Against Napoli, other teammates played and they did very well".
Yet of all of his signings, only one - Loris Karius - can be judged as a failure and the club stand to double the money they spent on the German goalkeeper if he joins Besiktas at the end of a two-year loan deal. Barca strolled through the Group of Death with insulting ease, Messi scored six goals in under 300 minutes of play, Luis Suarez and Philippe Coutinho add bite, Arthur helps Sergio Busquets control things and Ousmane Dembele is an X-factor only PSG can match. "Everything is a bonus for Lyon".
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition now official with 10GB of RAM
- Trump Was At Meeting When Lawyers Were Discussing Hush Payments
- Real Madrid coach, defender praise family atmosphere at Spanish club
- James Harden pops off 50-point triple-double as Rockets club Lakers
- How much it would cost to sack Jose Mourinho revealed
- Geminid meteor shower: Where, when and how to see it
- Manhunt continues after fatal Strasbourg Christmas market shooting; suspect identified
- Pelosi’s Triumph: A Reminder Why She’s Set To Be Speaker
- Australia banks on Perth's fast, bouncy pitch to outplay India
- ‘Coup plot may lead to Tory party’s breakup’