It wasn't just the stars of film and television who served looks on the red carpet though.
The model went viral after Golden Globes 2019 viewers flooded social media with praise for the brunette beauty having spied her working the red carpet in the background as famous faces posed for photographers.
Here she is behind Nicole Kidman serving face (and water).).
Fiji Water Girl aside, Rami Malek thanked "Gorgeous" Freddie Mercury after winning for his portrayal of the British rock star in Bohemian Rhapsody. Cuthbert also posted screenshots of articles about her in her Instagram Story. Formerly a social worker based in Toronto, Cuthbert has since moved to Los Angeles to pursue a full-time modelling career.
She became a Kennedy Center Honors recipient in 2003, earned the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2013 and received a Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award in 2015.
The internet obviously fell for her bold antics..
She's already giving tips online on how to achieve the flawless photobomb. Needless to say, the #FijiWaterGirl has become the first meme material of 2019. She simply held a tray of Fiji water bottles.
"FYI: I have already written 200 pages of the Fiji Water Girl's inner monologue tonight", one person wrote on Twitter about 2019's reigning queen.
Famous for tugging her ear at the end of her performances, she is also known for her signature song, "I'm So Glad We Had This Time Together".
- Begins Term by Calling Trump a Profanity
- House Dems approve plan to re-open government
- Tireless Bernardo Silva sets 2018-19 Premier League record against Liverpool
- Kabul seeks clarity after U.S. president comment
- Trump again says Apple should change how it makes the iPhone
- Netflix issues warning for people to stop doing the 'Bird Box' challenge
- Apple shares plunge almost 10% behind revenue warning
- Manchester City must put pressure on Liverpool Bernardo Silva
- Apple Stock Price Plunges After Earnings Warning
- Another Cheteshwar Pujara master-class gives India day 1 honours at SCG