At one point in the game, the Ravens were down by 20 points but came within six after two touchdowns from quarterback Lamar Jackson. With the win, Los Angeles will travel to Foxboro, Mass.to play the AFC East champion New England Patriots in Sunday afternoon's divisional playoff game.
Robert Griffin III, who was deactivated for 12 games, played in three games and was available for one but did not play, said he would be willing to continue to assist Jackson in his progression as an National Football League quarterback. Except in this case your friends are a lot younger than you and one of them took your job.
Two weeks ago against the Ravens, Okung also was called for holding on a Melvin Gordon 8-yard run with his team driving in Baltimore territory and trailing 16-10.
Jackson fumbled on Baltimore's opening possession, but picked it up himself. We had little idea that the trenches would help Dallas win just its third playoff game of the millennium. "I was more just a little pissed", Smith said. The Chargers are nearly guaranteed to not play a single game at home unless the Colts can run through the playoffs themselves and meet Los Angeles in the AFC Championship game. Instead of trying, most drives started with a series of runs.
Former New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan thinks that current Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh would be the ideal man for the job with the Jets. "So, like I said, we're four hours out from relieving our coach of his duties. I'll be able to get healthy, get stronger, and then come back ready next year".
The loss to the Chargers was painful to watch and still hard to swallow. "Me and this whole team, we want to win it all". Jackson's comments after the game in that respect were encouraging.
"I think the Chargers got a good running game too", he said. "I like that Melvin Gordon kid".
After a nightmarish first three quarters passing the ball, Jackson started to get on track in the last nine minutes of the final quarter.
- Paul Pogba Looking To Equal Cristiano Ronaldo Record
- Begins Term by Calling Trump a Profanity
- Solskjaer takes blame for Man United's unconvincing FA Cup display
- Reds now on City's level, says Klopp despite loss
- R. Kelly's Ex-Wife Would Accept Him Rekindling Relationship With Their Children
- Apple Stock Price Plunges After Earnings Warning
- White House meeting on shutdown ends with no deal
- Apple shares plunge almost 10% behind revenue warning
- Rashida Tlaib calls Trump an expletive during pitch to impeach
- Netflix issues warning for people to stop doing the 'Bird Box' challenge