"Probably yes, but I knew very well it's very hard", Sarri said when asked whether he was struggling more than he thought he would after taking the job in the summer.
This is your Chelsea team to play Bournemouth! So, first of all, I want to play very well my football.
"Sometimes, we need to stay very high and wide".
The German transfer window closes at 5pm GMT, so any deal would have to go through before then rather than before the 11pm English deadline.
Chelsea initially stood firm on not letting their star player go, however, it seems now they are resigned to defeat should the player decide to walk. "Now we have to change".
Things started well enough for the Blues and until November 24th were unbeaten in the Premier League, keeping early pace with Liverpool and Manchester City, but things have changed drastically since their loss to Spurs.
"The situation in England is very clear".
West Ham often raise their game for big teams at home but they are leaking too many goals and Liverpool's front three will be too much for them on the day.
The Frenchman has been one of the Hornets' prime performers over the past three years and he has contributed three goals and five assists in the top-flight this term.
"You'd want him [Kante] in front of your back four to protect them, to stop the opposition getting any opportunities to galvanise the team, "Come on lads, we're all in this together'", he said". They won with another football, so it's really very hard. "We can improve, we can change mentality, we can play our football".
When asked about the performances of Eden Hazard, which some have said have suffered from continued speculation linking him with Real Madrid, Sarri was diplomatic. I want to respect Bournemouth, but it's impossible to lose 4-0 here.
It led to calls in some quarters for Sarri - in his first season at Chelsea - to adjust his favoured 4-3-3 system. I think we played a very good first half, with some problems in the offensive phase.
- Measles outbreak fuels debate over refusing vaccinations
- Novak Djokovic, la preuve par sept — Open d'Australie
- Brrr, big chill hits US Midwest, United States News & Top Stories
- Apple's Tim Cook explains suffering iPhone sales
- Samsung launches Galaxy M10, M20 in India with infinity display, face unlock
- These Billionaires Really Hate Elizabeth Warren’s Plan to Tax Billionaires
- Another Cold Blast On Its Way, Possible Snow Or Wintry Mix
- Roger Stone is expected to plead not guilty in court appearance
- Lakers Rumors: Lonzo Ball prefers Chicago or NY if traded
- Apple Hits Back At Facebook For Privacy-Invasive VPN Targeted At Teens