But upon closer inspection, it's possible that the video isn't all that new, and that it's merely showing concept devices, which will probably be quite a bit different from the actual phones Samsung is launching on February 20.
This should mean overall a cheaper, easier to produce device which will be able to compete aggressively with Samsung's Galaxy F foldable.
Huawei's teaser image titled "Connecting the future" holds good for both foldable smartphone as well as 5G integration. Huawei will hold a press conference on 24 February, the day before MWC kicks off, where more information about its foldable device is expected to be revealed.
Beyond confirming its existence, Huawei hasn't revealed much else about its debut, ugh, "foldable".
Touching upon the specifications of Galaxy S10, he said multiple cameras and the in-display fingerprint technology will be some of the features that will differentiate the upcoming flagship from its predecessor. But if its words last week were true, we could see the first foldable 5G phone soon and this is how it might look like. For P30, the company is further expected to improve its triple-camera setup and use its new 7nm Kirin 980 chipset to deliver outstanding performance. The division was likely affected by the slowing global smartphone sales, which also made a strong impact on Apple's earnings for October to December previous year. However, all of these are mere rumors at this stage and the final decision rests with Apple. Comment in the section below if you have more queries and stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more similar news and updates. Let us know in the comments!
- Maurizio Sarri insists he will not change his tactical beliefs at Chelsea
- Samsung launches Galaxy M10, M20 in India with infinity display, face unlock
- Novak Djokovic, la preuve par sept — Open d'Australie
- Roger Stone is expected to plead not guilty in court appearance
- Apple's Tim Cook explains suffering iPhone sales
- Huawei exec Meng Wanzhou appears in Vancouver court to vary bail conditions
- De nouveaux flocons dans la nuit — Neige
- Measles outbreak fuels debate over refusing vaccinations
- U.S. accuses Huawei of stealing trade secrets & dodging Iran sanctions
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will get Manchester United job if he does this